Monday 22 July 2019

MUMSY UNBOXING - JULY'S BOX

I've loved the products out of this month's Mumsy Box. In all fairness I do say that every month and it's why it's one of my favourite subscription boxes.

Included in this month's box is four beauty products and two other products.

I have received a sheet mask from this brand in a previous box before that I haven't yet tried out. This is the Gold Gel Lip Mask by Oh K. It contains gold and honey extracts and deeply hydrates, leaving lips smooth and soft. I will use this lip mask when I try out their sheet mask. I have tried lip masks before and I've never really been wowed by any and feel they do all that much.


The next product is the Wet Skin Radiance Jelly by Sanctuary Spa. Bursting into a glow boosting water like texture on application, it says this refreshing jelly is clinically proven to lock in x3 the hydration when compared to a standard lotion. If you're read a few of my blog posts you'll know I've mentioned Sanctuary Spa a few times and I literally love their products. They smell so good and work perfectly with my skin. This particular product is similar to their wet skin miracle moisturiser. This one smells like water melon and it's honestly so good. You just apply the product to damp skin after showering, let the product absorb and pat dry.


There is a sheet mask in this month's box (Honestly you can't really receive a beauty box without having a mask of some sort in them) which is okay as I use a lot of masks and I'm kind of obsessed with them. This is the Natura Rose Infused Sheet Mask which I found out is by the brand Beautypro. I've tried loads of their sheet masks before, some hit and misses, so I'm curious to try this one out. It says it contains powerful botanical extracts to cleanse the skin of impurities and anti inflammatory healing benefits prevent blemishes, minimises redness, and soothes irritation.


I've recently started using soap bars as I've had one or two in beauty boxes. I'm currently using a sea mineral bar which I've surprised myself by really enjoying to use. I've never been a soap bar person and usually find they smell kind of yuck. In this box they've included an Oatmeal Soap Sponge by Afterspa. Once I've finished the soap bar I'm currently using I will go straight to trying this one out.


The last two products they included were some pretzel bites by Indie Bay which I gave to my OH as I hate pretzels. There was also tea sachets by We are tea. I did try out their Infusion Berry Tea which I quite enjoyed.




Every product in this month's box I've been really pleased with.

However, there is something that is really disappointing and that is the total value of the box. It's not the first time either that a Mumsy box has literally had a total value close to what you pay as the monthly subscription cost or just a bit over. I absolutely love Mumsy box but it seriously makes me consider unsubscribing and can probably see it being one of the boxes I'm going to be unsubscribing to at the end of the year. I know I'm not the only one as well who has brought up the total value of the boxes before. Nobody wants to spend money on a beauty box and get the total value back or just slightly over. You want value for your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment