Monday 22 July 2019

LOOK FANTASTIC UNBOXING - JULY'S BEAUTY BOX

This month's Look Fantastic theme is all about hydration and getting that glowy skin. I'm really excited to try the products out in this month's box and there's only one I plan to part with.

I was so happy to see a product by Naobay as I love their gel to milk cleanser. It's one of the best cleansers I've tried. The product from the brand in this month's box is their Illuminating Micellar Water. I always use Micellar Water as part of the step to removing my makeup. I am currently using the Garnier Micellar Water and do have other Micellar waters I have received but I'm going to be keeping this to one side to use as well.


It's enriched with Green Tea to protect against environmental pollution, and Aloe Vera to rehydrate and soothe.

There is a makeup remover cloth by the brand Glov. I actually have two makeup remover cloths from other beauty boxes I need to try but I'm going to keep this one as well as I plan to stop buying makeup remover wipes now as I just feel it's unnecessary to be still using wipes to remove makeup given how many environmentally friendly makeup removing products are out there so I'm going to definitely start using these makeup remover cloths as I've read so many reviews and seen lots of videos on them and they look pretty amazing. Fingers crossed this one works well.


I love Aromatherapy Associates and love their bath and shower oil but I'm glad to see a different product by the brand to be able to try out. This is their Revive Body Gel. Infused with Grapefruit, Rosemary, and Juniper Essential Oils, this gel stimulates circulation and reduces fluid retention, leaving skin soft and supple.


There is the hydra balance day cream by Elemis. Formulated to provide continuous hydration, this day cream keeps the complexion soft and supple. I'm close to finishing the moisturiser I'm currently using so am going to put this to one side to start using next.


I have already received the Eyeko Chubby Eye Pencil from a previous box. You can use it as an eyeliner or blend across the lid for a diffused look.


And the final product is the gold eye pads by Vitamasques. I've tried a few masks by the brand before and really love using eye masks but haven't tried their own eye products. It says it's made with real gold extract to brighten and hyaluronic acid to plump and firm, these pads leave delicate skin surrounding the eye soothed and radiant.


1. Hydra-Balance Day Cream - Elemis - Worth £19.10

2. Gold Eye Pads - Vitamasques - Worth £5.99

3. Revive Body Gel - Aromatherapy Associates - Worth £12

4. On-The-Go Hydro Cleanser - Glov - Worth £11.99

5. Fat Eye Stick - Eyeko - Worth £12

6. Illuminating Micellar Water - Naobay - Worth £11

Are you subscribed to Look Fantastic? Were you a fan of this month's box?



No comments:

Post a Comment