Saturday 19 January 2019

JANUARY'S LATEST IN BEAUTY BOX


I am literally obsessed with this month's Latest In Beauty box.

I swear they've been on a roll with the products they have been releasing. Every month when it comes to that time to choose my products I never struggle.

And for those of you who don't know much about Latest In Beauty, they are a beauty subscription service but unlike all the other beauty boxes out there, you choose the subscription that best suits you and how many products you want to receive each month.

Not only that, you choose the products too. Every day they add products and each month you go through the list of products and select which ones you want. I absolutely recommend this beauty box for anybody who has subscribed to boxes in the past but felt disappointed with the type of products they receive. I feel with Latest In Beauty you have more control.

Onto the products, I did happen to pick two products from the same brand and I believe I also chose a similar product from their range in last month's box too. The 'Tan Extender body lotion' by Dr. Organic as well as their 'Light Self Tan Mousse' Last month's box I believe I picked out their pre tan exfoliator body polish. I've always used Bondi Sands but I really love the Dr. Organics Vitamin E cream so I definitely want to try out other products they have.



And speaking of Bondi Sands (I'm such a huge fan. I use their Ultra Dark tanning mousse and freaking love it) I also got their self tan eraser. There's nothing worse than when you have quite dark patchy areas (especially on the knees) and can't really correct it. So I'm hoping this will be useful if and when I want to tidy up my tan. To be fair I don't usually find Bondi Sands leave any uneven streaks or patchiness but if I do a crap job at exfoliation beforehand then it can sometimes cause this issue.


The next product I've also had something off them in other beauty boxes before and actually chose something from the brand in last months box too; The Soaper Duper body scrub. I have their hand cream and body lotion and have tried their shower crème too and they smell super nice.


I also picked out the fortifying green bath potion by MOA. I absolutely love taking baths and love these bath oils, etc. This one is peppermint, fennel, and fir needle. Honestly, I love that kind of smell. It's always really refreshing and soothing and makes you feel good if you're run down and feeling kind of crappy.


I have been wanting something for my feet for ages as I walk a lot every day and sometimes my feet just ache and need some tlc. So I picked out the Soothing Balm For Aching Feet & Limbs by Templespa. I've only used it once but it felt good on my feet so I'll definitely use it everyday when I get out of the shower.


This product really interested me because it wasn't something I've seen a lot of. The Cinnamon & Chai Glimmer Skincare Gel by the brand SBC. I have sampled it and it smells absolutely amazing when you first put it on but once it sets it doesn't seem to stay with the same nice smell. It also has glitter in so I'm not sure how I feel about that. Apparently you can use it underneath makeup for a dewy look but I definitely wouldn't due to the glitter but I definitely think it could look pretty bomb on a tan in the summer. I'm definitely going to keep it by for that. The only thing that really irked me is that when I opened the lid (It's one of those pop lids) it just kept running out so when I closed it, it was all around the cap. Not fun and could get messy.


Not that I'm even certain what this product actually does, I did choose it out of curiosity more than anything. The Push Up Buttocks Sculpting Gel by Phergal. I mean I think if we could get creams to push bums up and take away imperfections we wouldn't pay so much money for non-surgical and surgical procedures, etc. I might try this and even do a small blog post review on it after just because I'm intrigued.


The final product which I was really excited to be able to pick out. The Dermalogica microfoliant. It's literally a powder you put on your face and add water which changes the formula to a paste which you then apply on your face and wash away with water. I saw a youtube review on it and it looked pretty interesting. And then I saw the price and couldn't justify spending that much to try a product for the first time so I'm glad there was an opportunity open to try this out.

Are you subscribed to Latest In Beauty? What products did you choose for this month?






No comments:

Post a Comment