Monday 14 January 2019

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - JANUARY 2019 BOX

The first Roccabox of 2019 is here and I'm pretty impressed with the contents in this month's box.

I've enjoyed nearly every box off them and found most products have been of real use for me so I'm always excited for the arrival of their boxes.

This month's box features 6 products with at least two being full sized products. Now on the information card that comes with each box, they actually only list five products but there is actually six. I'm not sure why the sixth wasn't put on the card and there's no mention of it anywhere so I don't know if it's a full sized product or travel size.

Two of the products included in this box are actually from the same brand. The Definition Duo Eyeliner Pencil by Sportfx and their Sport Stamina Mascara.

It says the eyeliner is smudge free, super long wear and has a micro tipped liner to allow for precision application.


The mascara boasts of a 24 hour staying power (Not that I'm going to wear mascara for that long and I don't know of anybody else who would) and is smudge proof, waterproof, and is guaranteed to last the entire day.


Another primer is included in this month's box from the Korean brand Touch In Sol. And although I absolutely love Korean brands (They're some of the best skincare brands out there in my opinion) I'm just done with primers. I've had so many from previous beauty boxes and have tried quite a few out and I'm not all that wowed by them. I don't know if I'll end up trying this or not. But for those of you who are curious, this primer supposedly contains a unique powder that contains sebum production and creates a velvety smooth canvas. It's also enriched with green tea extract and collagen, so the formula builds an invisible barrier against the elements, protecting skin and helping to keep it smooth and healthy.


The next product is the Wonder Eye Cream by Balance Me. I've also received an eye cream in a different beauty box and am also currently using another one from a different beauty box. I don't know whether I need two so I might give one of them away. This eye cream will brighten dark shadows, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and hydrate the eye area, whilst protecting against premature ageing.


Included is also Skin and Nail Gummy Vitamins by the brand Beauty and the bear hair. A week's supply has been given. I have started to take them but I'm not really a believer of these kind of things. I mean they're a lot of money for a month's supply and a good diet should usually give you the benefits you need unless of course you have a deficiency. I'm not expecting to see a change from taking these. I get there's only a week's supply which one could argue would be a factor into not seeing a difference but I don't really feel like going out and spending that kind of money with a high chance I'm just paying for sweets.


And the final product and the one that's not mentioned anywhere is the Peace Be Still Calming Skin Balm by Templespa. Reading the information on their website, it says it can be used as face and body moisturiser and helps soothe sensitive or irritated skin. It helps soothe and cool skin after sun exposure, is non-greasy and absorbs quickly.


Granted there have been some products in this box that I have already received the same kind of products in other boxes so there will probably be a few things I'll give away but I'm definitely going to keep the mascara as I get through those quickly, I'm going to try the eyeliner as well, and I'll also try out the Skin Balm by Templespa too.

All in all, I've absolutely loved my box from them again and can't wait for the next one.

Are you subscribed to Roccabox? What did you think of this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment