Tuesday 9 January 2018

Glossybox unboxing - January 2018 UK box


Hey everyone,

I'm back with another Glossybox unboxing and the first one of 2018.

For anyone who has read my other Glossybox unboxing posts, you'll know that the last box (December) had a theme. This months box goes back to the standard baby pink Glossybox design.

Like every other box you always get five products, with at least four products being full sized and the products are always going to be worth more than what you pay. You always get an information card as well on what products are in the box and a bit about them.



----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so the first big product in the box is from Boots and it's their Beauty Beneath Supplements. You get a one month supply consisting of 60 capsules. It says by taking the capsules it will improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The capsules are to be taken twice daily and each capsule is packed with 19 nutrients, 'helping to boost your own collagen production, fading fine lines and wrinkles while leaving skin softer than ever'

I'm not one for taking beauty supplements like this and definitely couldn't try taking down pills the size of gobstoppers so I'll definitely be seeing if someone in my family would want to try them.



The second product is a Green tea primer by Evelyn Iona Cosmetics. It's cruelty free and free of parabens. The ingredients include Avocado oil and green tea extract which they say will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and large pores, nourish and protect your complexion, and help your makeup stay put for longer.




There is also a cream blush by Apicia and it says like all of their other products, it is rich in organic bee pollen to help nourish skin. A deep honey pink it is suitable for all skin tones.



The fourth product is a nail and cuticle energizer from the brand Nail Medic. Full of vitamins, plant extracts, revitalising eucalyptus and soothing lavender, it helps brittle nails, split cuticles and dry skin. It will help for stronger and hydrating nails.



And the final product is the Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil by Dr Botanicals. It says 'This gorgeous facial oil is packed full of skin enriching minerals and vitamins, which all work together to rejuvenate, renew and protect your complexion.




And that is the five products you get in this months box. I'm definitely looking forward to trying the Moroccan facial oil, the primer and the nail and cuticle energiser. The pills is definitely not my cup of tea and I'm not feeling the love for the cream blush either  but will definitely give it ago.

Here is a list of the five products below and the Rrp price

Beauty Beneath Supplements - Boots Rrp £39.99 Full Size

Green Tea Primer - Evelyn Iona Cosmetics Rrp £22 - Full size

Cream blush - Apicia Rrp £22 - Full size

Nail and cuticle energizer - Nail Medic Rrp  £5.99 - Full size

Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil - Dr Botanicals Rrp £55 for full size - Travel size

I'll also mention that I've been trying the gel to milk cleanser from December's box by the brand Naobay and it's absolutely amazing. It has made my skin feel a lot more cleansed and softer and overall looks healthier. It feels a bit like one of those volcanic masks when you use the product so I recommend this.

Anyway, if anyone else has a subscription for Glossybox, be the UK box or overseas, leave a comment and let me know what you think of this months box and what products you got if you got a different box.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a lovely selection of products, having the information card is definitely such a good addition. I too, would feel a bit off about taking the supplements however the Moroccan oil seems lovely. I always apply oil to my dry skin so I’ll need to check that one out.
    Zara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very helpful, I was considering ordering a glossy box. That purple perfume looks nice. My favorite was the beautycon box but they discontinued it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good box, unfortunately I don't have this type of box in my country

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always interesting to see what's inside subscription boxes since I've never got myself one before.

    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete