Sunday 10 February 2019

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - FEBRUARY 2019 BOX

Okay, but how cute is this month's Glossybox packaging?


I'm definitely going to be keeping this box.

This month's box hasn't really wowed me this time around and I'm not really feeling much for the products. I mean there's definitely one or two products that I'm going to put to use but some of the stuff really isn't all that exciting. And I know others have been feeling the same.

This is what this month's card looks like. It's got all the products you'll have received in your box, a little bit of information on the product, whether it's full sized or not, and just how much each product is worth. And you get a sneak peek of one of the products you'll get in the next month's box too.





As always, the total of your box is always worth more than what you pay and you usually get five products, with two to three products I find usually being full sized.

We already had the sneak peek of the Huda Beauty lip contour stick from last months box. Waterproof and transfer-free, you can use it to both contour and colour you lips or pair it with one of Huda's liquid matte lipsticks. There are two different shades you could have received in the box. I got the shade Venus. I never really use lip pencils as I usually only wear liquid lipsticks and don't find I need a lip pencil. I may or may not use this. I'll give it away if I don't end putting it to use.


I really love nail polishes and although I do usually get my nails done professionally, I will do my own nails from time to time. But this nail varnish by Nails Inc will most likely be passed onto somebody else as I don't suit red nail polish at all. The shade is Status Red.



I'm pretty sure I have a fan brush from a previous beauty box that I still haven't tried out so I think I have two of the same brushes. This is the medium fan brush by Luxie Beauty which I am certain we received a brush from this brand in the Glossybox advent calendar.


They have included a toothpaste by the Brand Regenerate as well which is something that is definitely underwhelming. Firstly, because I don't want to try lots of toothpastes and sample them as I have one I enjoy using and want to stick to using and we have had this exact product from this brand in a previous box by Glossybox before. But for those whose interest may be peaked, it boasts of unique NR-5 ingredients, reversing early enamel erosion process whilst also giving pearly white teeth and fresh minty breath. I used the previous one I had and didn't notice any difference to your standard toothpaste from the Supermarket.


I wasn't surprised to see another face mask in this months box as lately every beauty box every month seems to have a face mask in their boxes. I did have a lot of face masks at one point as a different beauty box I am subscribed to did a box one month where it was just face mask related but I've started to use a few up and have been really trying to stick to a regime where I do a face mask once a week.

This is the Multivitamin Mask by Vitamasques. It's a Korean face mask formulated with nourishing vitamins, to moisturise and hydrate dry skin for a healthy glow. I tried their gold dust sheet mask from Look Fantastic's box last month and hated the way it made my skin feel after. But I love Korean skincare and find they are some of the best skincare brands out there so hopefully this mask may be different to the one I have tried.


And the last products which were included as extra treats are sample sizes of the Mugler Alien Fushion Parfum and Alien man Fushion. I got my hubby to try the men's and it honestly smells amazing. I love the women's but not sure if it's my smell. I'm seriously addicted to perfumes and have been thinking of subscribing to a perfume subscription box.



1. Lip Contour - Huda Beauty (FULL SIZE) £16

2. Status Red Nail Varnish - Nails Inc (FULL SIZE) £15

3. Medium Fan Face Brush 560 - Luxie Beauty (FULL SIZE) £15

4. Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste - Regenerate (DELUXE MINI) £2.50 14ml (Full size £10 75ml)

5. Multivitamin Mask - Vitamasques (FULL SIZE) £4.99

Extra Treats
Alien Fushion EDP 30ml £49
Alien Man Fushion EDT 50ml £47

If you're interested in Glossybox then use my referral code for discount - https://www.glossybox.co.uk/referrals.list?applyCode=JOSEPHINE-R3

And if you're subscribed to Glossybox then what did you think of this month's box?

Xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment