Sunday 10 February 2019

LOOK FANTASTIC - FEBRUARY 2019 BOX

You know, every time I do a blog post, I just struggle so bad to start the post. Like I know what I want to say but it's just the starting point. I feel like I'm pretty repetitive sometimes as I honestly just really don't know how to start a post. I can literally be sat staring at the blank page ready to start blogging but not knowing how to start it. Once that first sentence is typed it's a piece of cake but it's getting that first part done.

Anyway, let's get straight into the products in this month's Look Fantastic box.

They've actually started to do sneak peeks now so we all knew about the Face Form Palette by Sleek. It's a beautifully stunning contour palette that features a matte contour shade, a flushed blush, and a dewy highlighter. I have a contour I use religiously by Sleek and they're honestly super pigmented but blend really easy. And Sleek is an easily affordable brand too. I definitely recommend checking the brand out.



Another haircare product is in this month's box (Honestly they're in every single beauty box at the moment) which is the Philip Kingsley Maximizer. Providing volume, this spray holds hair in place whilst smoothing frizz and adding shine. I won't see myself using this at all. I have super long straight hair and I'm lucky that it's really thick and healthy looking so everytime I receive these type of products I'm kind of bummed as I just don't have a use for them.


There's also a Matte lip pencil in the shade intimacy by Lord & Berry. I've tried one of their highlight pencils and it's super good for using on the brow bone or inner corner.


I've actually had this product from a different beauty box before. The Doucce Punk Mascara amplifies, separates, curls, and coats lashes from root to tip. I did like the product and used it all but I never felt it was any better than the mascara you can get from the drugstore so I never did go out and purchase myself.


And this product was a major disappointment to see in this box and that's the Gold Eye Lash Curler by Emité. I already have an eyelash curler I use and even then I don't always remember to use it. I don't need two of the same thing.


The last product is the Deep Sea Mud Bar by Erno Laszlo. Containing 26 minerals, this bar protects, restores and cleanses skin, leaving complexion soft and radiant. I will definitely try this product out as I absolutely love trying different cleaners.


This month's box wasn't all that bad compared to some of their others ones. I definitely feel that they don't seem to put as much effort into their boxes as they do Glossybox which is owned by the same company fyi. And Look Fantastic is slightly more which makes one think you're getting something better. Glossybox really does win each time. I feel a lot of their products are mini sizes as well but then they don't tell you the sizes of their products which is a disappointment.

I am considering switching to a different beauty box and have been looking at a few different ones.

If you're subscribed to Look Fantastic, what did you think of this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment