Tuesday 12 February 2019

CHOOSING MY 9 ITEMS IN FEBRUARY'S LATEST IN BEAUTY BOX

Another month of Latest In Beauty and it's still honestly my favourite beauty box I'm subscribed to. They always have a good variety of products to pick out and I always find something I actually need. It's one of my favourite boxes to blog about and I'm always super excited to receive my box.

My box subscription is for nine products and costs £18 a month including postage costs, although they do have other subscription packages you can choose from. Like I pretty much say in every LIb post I do, I honestly recommend them, especially for those who have unsubscribed from other beauty boxes due to disappointment. 

And they've started doing a Haul of Fame which means each month you get the chance to pick a popular higher branded product. I managed to get the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara for February. I've never tried anything from Marc Jacobs before so can't wait to try this mascara out. 


This product I did actually pick previously from LiB but I loved it that much I had to choose it again when I saw it was still available. The Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask by Garnier has been the best sheet mask that I've tried so far. It fits really good compared to all the other sheet masks I've tired and it felt super hydrating and made my skin feel really clean and soft after. Plus I loved that I didn't have to rinse off and only just moisturise in.


I'm literally obsessed with cleansers and am always looking for different products to try out so when I saw they had a sample size of the Gentle Skin Cleanser by Cetaphil I wanted to try it. I've never heard of the brand before but apparently it's super cheap but gives good results and is quite popular. 


And although I have loads of body lotions to test out, I did pick the Coconut Water and Mimosa Flower body lotion by Love Beauty And Planet. I haven't tried it yet but it smells so nice. I'd probably use this one around Summer time as it does give off a really nice warm summery scent.


I've also picked out the same product from a previous box from LIB and that's the Dr. Organic Self Tan Mousse. I picked their product in light before so had to grab this one in their dark shade, as if I end up liking it I have this one if I fancy going darker.


Kind of a boring product I guess but I'm always wanting back up of products I use frequently so I picked out the Wilkinson Disposable Razors. I use one of their razors where you can change the heads and love it but I definitely like to keep extra razors as a back up just in case. 


I also picked out the multi purpose oil by Nuxe Paris. It can be used on your face, for your hair, or body. 


The 7 Second Morning Mask by Starskin looked interesting. It's a skin mask pad that has a beaded side for exfoliation and another side that delivers a serum.


And the final product is the Show Beauty Luxe volume mousse. I'm definitely going to try this out for when I tie my hair back as I hate those little bumps you get.



If you're subscribed to LIB, what products did you choose? And if you're not subscribed to LIB, are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? 

Xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment