Tuesday 12 February 2019

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - FEBRUARY 2019 BOX

Well hello everybody,

Before I start chatting about the products in this month's box, I'm really happy to announce that Roccabox have gone completely 100% recyclable with their boxes. I really hope some of the beauty subscription services follow suit. It's so good to see these kind of changes happening.

So this month's box features seven products in total.

They've included two products from the St Tropez range. Their Luxe Tan Applicator Mitt to use with their Purity Bronzing Water Gel. Apparently this particular product doesn't need rinsing after being applied and set. It boasts of no streaks, no transfer and no tell tale smell, whilst also giving a natural medium golden glow and up to 72 hours of skin hydration.



A product which I definitely know I won't be keeping is the Perfect Pout Lip Gloss by Cougar. It works to increase the volume of the lips, decrease anti-ageing and anti-sagging effect on the lips, and improves hydration and softness of the lips. I absolutely hate lip gloss so just won't ever use this.



I absolutely love the brand Sanctuary Spa so loved that their Wet Skin Moisture Miracle was included in this month's box. This product is used in the shower on wet skin with no rinse and gives hydration for instant softer and smoother skin.



There's also the Volume and Bounce shampoo and conditioner by Charles Worthington. I've not been wowed by any shampoo or conditioner I've received from any of the beauty boxes I'm subscribed to so I don't think expect these to be anything special.



And the last product is a sample size of the Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely purfume vial. I actually have a bigger sized product of this from a different box and it's really not my type of scent.


I definitely am going to use the products by St Tropez and the Sanctuary Spa product. I'll end up using the shampoo as conditioner but can't see myself being wowed by them. The lip gloss and purfume vial I'll end up giving away too.

1. St Tropez Purity Bronzing Water Gel (Deluxe Size 24ml) - Rrp £33 Full size for 200ml

2. St Tropez Velvet Luxe Tan Applicator Mitt (FULL SIZE) Rrp £4

3. Cougar Perfect Pout Lip Gloss (FULL SIZE) Rrp £14.99

4. Sanctuary Spa Wet Skin Moisture Miracle (Deluxe Mini 50ml) Rrp £8 for Full Size 200ml

5. Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce S&C (DELUXE MINI 75ml) Rrp £5.99 for full size 250ml

6. Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely - Purfume Vial - Full size Rrp £48 - £56

What did everybody else think of this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment