Sunday 17 February 2019

LOOK INCREDIBLE - FEBRUARY DELUXE BOX

So I didn't actually get round the blogging on a new beauty box I subscribed to last month and as this month's box has now arrived I definitely want to share the products included.

The Look Incredible box does have a higher price point than most of your average beauty boxes out there but you get full sized, high end, makeup with the total cost being a lot higher than what you pay.

This month's box includes four makeup products all by well known brands.

I was super excited to see the Opal Glow On The Go Collection by Becca. It includes both the pressed and liquid versions of their bestselling highlighters in their shade Opal' I've never tried a product by Becca so I'm super excited to be able to try something from them.


I absolutely love Benefit products so loved that there was another one of their products included in this month's box. They're Real Double The Lip Lipstick & Liner is a semi matte lipstick that feature a custom teardrop tip that grabs and defines your lip line. I'm not sure how I feel about the shade but will definitely be trying it out.


The Definicils High Definition Mascara by Lancome should have been included in my box but for some reason I got something different. I still got a product from Lancome but it was their lash primer instead. Which is super disappointing as I'd much rather have their mascara to try out than their lash primer.


And the last product is the Chill In The Six Eyeshadow Palette by Cargo Cosmetics. It features a wintry cool toned blend of purple, blues and silver eyeshadows and a bold eyeliner to enhance the appearance of your eyes.



I think my favourite products have definitely been the Becca highlight products. I would have been really excited to have received the Lancome mascara. I have contacted their customer care team so hopefully I will end up receiving it. The Cargo palette hasn't really wowed me by the shades and I'm not entirely sure on the Benefit lipstick and liner shade but I will try it anyway.

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment