Monday 22 July 2019

LOOK INCREDIBLE UNBOXING - JULY'S BEAUTY BOX

So Look Incredible is the most expensive beauty box I am subscribed to. The particular one I am subscribed to is their deluxe edition box which does cost a total of £35 a month. But every product you receive is always from high end brands and always comes full sized. They do have two different other beauty boxes at different prices that you can check out as well. But you'll always receive products from well known brands such as Nars, Benefit, Lancome, Too Faced, and many more.

I'm impressed with the products in this month's box. They've included the new climax mascara from Nars. I have tried this mascara out and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I felt the brush was quite thick and I found it hard to get sufficient product on my lashes. Like I had to apply a few coats and I felt it was definitely going slightly clumpy each time. I've only tried it once so I will try it out again but I wasn't blown away by it. I felt there was a lot of work involved and who can be bothered with that for a mascara.


There is also a lipstick by Too Faced which is part of their Peach Kiss Collection. I know there was different shades within the boxes and a lot of people were unhappy as they received pinks and purples. I received the shade Everything Is Peachy which I'm really happy about as I know I'll be able to wear this shade. The lipstick smells so delicious as well and the packaging is luxurious and feels nice.



I was so meh with receiving the Figs & Rouge Pore Perfect Primer. Don't get me wrong I really love this primer and it's the primer that I'm currently using but I've honestly received this particular one four times now from different beauty boxes. I've nearly finished the one I'm on so I definitely want to keep one back but I know I'll need to part with at least one of them as I just don't need that many. Honestly though it's such a good primer and really makes my makeup sit nicely. It definitely helped minimise the appearance of my pores and helped with the texture of my skin.


I was so excited to see a product from Clarins as I've never tried anything from the brand before. They included a 4 colour palette which I know from the shades I would never use. It's just not the type of colours I would wear. I'm really hoping they'll include another product in the future by this brand as I definitely want to try something out.





1. Climax Mascara - Nars - Rrp £21

2. Eyeshadow Palette - Clarins - Rrp £34

3. Hydra Pore Soft Focus Pore Perfect HD+  - Figs & Rouge - Rrp £34

4. Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick - Too Faced - Rrp £19

Worth £108

Would you ever consider subscribing to Look Incredible? Do the products seem worth it? Would you use them?


No comments:

Post a Comment