Monday 22 July 2019

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - JULY'S BEAUTY BOX

July is all about those Summer vibes and with this month's Glossybox, they've included all the right products you need for all your travel needs.

They've included five products that they feel are holiday essentials and all being travel friendly too.

The cleansing foam by Hungarian brand Omorovicza is the cleanser I'm currently using at the moment and have nearly come to end of. I've really enjoyed using it and although I do have other cleansers to use up (it's an everyday product that is used so they do get used up pretty quickly and don't go to waste) I'm glad to have received another one of these and it is an expensive brand. This cleanser boasts a patented Healing Concentrate system that harnesses the curing powers of Budapest's famous spas.


There is a Natural Bronze Body Lotion by Palmer's. I received the coconut oil formula. This body lotion gives off a natural looking sun kissed glow.


And of course as always there is a face mask. This is the Peel Off Tea Tree and Witch Hazel mask by Boots. It's supposedly meant to help with removing dirt and impurities from your pores. I think I've tried a mask from Boots before, back a long time from a beauty box and wasn't all that overwhelmed but I do have an obsession with face masks and use them all the time so I'm always open to trying different ones.


There is a mascara by Manna Kadar Cosmetics. I've recently started using their trio eyebrow palette and really love it and mascaras are honestly one of my favourite makeup products to try out as I have such short lashes so I'm going to try this.


And the final product is a Moroccanoil hair treatment by Moroccanoil. I do get dry ends from time to time but I use an Argan oil product from a drugstore brand that I really enjoy using and it's lasting a lifetime so I'll see if a family member wants this. It works the same that it's good for dry and sun damaged hair.



1. Cleansing Foam - Omorovicza - (Travel Size)  Rrp £18 30ml - (FS 150ml £52)

2. Natural Bronze Body Lotion - Palmer's (Travel Size) Rrp £2.49 20ml (FS £5.99 250ml)

3. Moroccanoil Treatment - Moroccanoil (Travel Size) Rrp £13.45 25ml (FS £31.85 100ml)

4. Bloom Mascara - Manna Kadar Cosmetics (Full Size) Rrp £23

5. Peel Off Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Mask - Boots (Travel Size) Rrp £1 10ml (FS £4 50ml)

I have loved the products included in this month's box but I am definitely disappointed to see there is only one full sized product out of the five.

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? What are your thoughts on this month's box? If you're not subscribed have you tried any of these products before?


No comments:

Post a Comment