Tuesday 6 November 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - NOVEMBER 2018 UK BOX


Another month is upon us. Honestly, I can't get over how quick it's being going since September. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. This year has gone super quick in my opinion and it's like everybody has been saying the exact same thing, that 2018 has been a quick but rubbish year for them. I can honestly agree and say cheers to the coming of 2019 because I am so ready to put this year behind me.

But before I go onto a ramble and lose myself into writing utter nonscence for over half a page, I'll get straight into what this blog post is actually about; Glossybox.

And, boy, I am loving this month's box.

So this month's box gives you a total of six products, with a mixture of makeup and skincare and you get two full sized products and four of your smaller sizes ones.

The thing that got me excited about the most in this box is the liquid lipstick by Huda Beauty. I've been wanting to try her liquid lipsticks in forever and I'm just glad I'm now able to. You can be assured that her products are both vegan and cruelty free and these particular liquid lipsticks are smooth, lightweight, glide on easy, and have a transfer free finish. I got the shade 'Girlfriend' but I believe there is a different shade that some people will be receiving in their box.


You also get a deluxe mini size of the Micro-Derm Regenerator by the brand Context. A two in one cleanser with a difference, it says it gently exfoliates, polishes, and purifies. Plus it's cruelty free and fragrance free too.


And the second full size product is the Eaton Eyeshadow Palette by Stylondon. It's handbag size friendly, cruelty free, and contains a mixture of Mattes and shimmers. I do love the colours in this palette. They're stunning.


Another skincare item is the deluxe mini Balancing Skin Concentrate by Yourgoodskin. It boasts a unique complex of Green Tea and Vitamin C to help improve skin texture, moisture, radiance, oiliness, and skin tone evenness in just 28 days.


A product I'm pretty tired of seeing in beauty boxes now is another hair mask. This one is the Restore Mask Treatment by Loving Proof. It's a deeply conditioner that restores damaged hair and moisture levels. I have so many hair masks now that I am bored of having them to be honest so it will probably hair be another product to add to the Christmas giveaway I plan to do the end of the month.


And the final product which is a sample size is a vial of ChloƩ Nomade Eau De Parfum. It smells so beautiful honestly. I just love trying out little perfume samples.



That's the six products in this month's box and below are the product prices and sizes for reference.

1. Liquid Matte Lipstick (Shade: Girlfriend) by Huda Beauty. £18 - FULL SIZE

2. Micro-Derm Regenerator by Context. £6.50 - DELUXE MINI (£26.70 Full Size)

3. Eaton Eyeshadow Palette by Stylondon. £9.99 - FULL SIZE

4. Balancing Skin Concentrate by Yourgoodskin. £5.83 DELUXE MINI (Full Size Check website for details)

5. Restore Mask Treatment by Living Proof. £10 TRAVEL SIZE

6. ChloĆ© Nomade Eau De Parfum - SAMPLE SIZE (Full Size £47)

I really love all the products in this month's box. The only one I'm not bothered about is the hair mask which I'll just give away. This is probably one of my favourite boxes by Glossybox in such a long time. Are you subscribed to Glossybox. What liquid lipstick did you receive? 

1 comment:

  1. That eyeshadow palette is gorgeous! I love all the pink tones!
    -Liv | https://andlivloves.com/

    ReplyDelete