Thursday 8 November 2018

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - UNBOXING NOVEMBER'S PAMPER BOX


So I know I've said in quite a few of my beauty unboxing blog posts and videos that I haven't been minding the frequent face masks I've been getting in all of the other boxes this past few months..

Well after this box, I definitely think I have enough to keep me going for awhile.

This month's Roccabox is all about getting pampered and looking after your skin ahead of the festive season. Collaborating with Freeman Beauty, this month's box is jammed packed with face masks of all varieties to take care of your skin needs.

It's definitely surprised me to see their box with one main beauty product and I like the change. I do love face masks and obviously they're something you can get through quickly if you do them on a frequent basis, plus I always enjoy trying out new brands as well. Although it is mainly geared towards masks, they do include three other items in the box.

So the first sheet is their Beauty Infusion Sheet Mask. You know, I don't usually go for sheet masks and the ones I have tried are always really crappy to adjust to fit and always just look ridiculous on me.


Another sheet mask is their Pore Cleansing strawberry and mint sheet mask.


There's also a lip plumping mask in manuka honey and nectarine. I'm definitely keen to try this mask out as I've never tried a lip mask before and I can get really dry lips too.


Another mask is their Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub


And the final mask is their Purifying Avocado + Oatmeal Clay Mask.


They also included some Cranberries and Cream heart bath fizzers that honestly smell so nice. I can't wait to try them out.


Included in the box is a sample of some Tumeric Matcha Green Tea by Pure Chimp


And finally, a flat foundation brush by the brand Niré.


I am a bath kind of person and really enjoy doing a face mask and soaking in a nice hot bubble bath so I'm definitely really happy with the contents in this month's box and feel like each product I can make good use of.

Are you subscribed to Roccabox? What did you think of this month's box?





No comments:

Post a Comment