Friday 9 November 2018

NOVEMBER'S LATEST IN BEAUTY BOX - THE PRODUCTS I CHOSE


I'm back with my third Latest In Beauty box and I'm honestly just as happy with the products I have picked in this box as the previous ones. Latest In Beauty is honestly one of my favourite beauty boxes and I'm so glad to have discovered them.

Anyway,

I do try and choose a variety of different products but I have found I mainly gravitate towards skincare products and that's also because I have to say Latest In Beauty are quite limited to the makeup items they have. More of their skincare items are more interesting than the makeup they have, for me personally.

I do also try to choose things that I really feel I may need.

Like these facial wipes by the brand Salcura. They're supposedly good for acne and oily skin. I do suffer from breakouts but can't say I get all that oily. I have tried these wipes a few times and am definitely not all that wowed by them.


I've never tried any nail polish by Sally Hansen before and a lot of people say their polishes are some of the best out there. So I just had to pick their Jingle Red Rock duo with a top coat.


I've never tried hair removal cream before and have been really curious to try it out and see if it works better than shaving. I definitely am curious to try around the bikini line as shaving can be a real pain there.


I also picked out a sheet mask by the brand The Perfect V. I honestly have so many freaking masks to try out and use.


I use the Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Foam and really love it but when I saw the St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower I wanted to give it a try. I'm not expecting it to be anywhere near as good as Bondi Sands and I have tried St Tropez a long time ago and wasn't impressed with how the tan looked but I am hoping as it's a shower lotion it might look nicer.


I did choose another hand cream by the brand Natural Siberica as I am frequent hand cream user and wasn't all that much of a fan of the one I picked in the last box.


And even though I use an electric toothbrush I did get a toothbrush by the brand The Humble Co.


The last products is a tube of Sudocrem and, finally, a moisturising sorbet by Caudalie.



I really recommend Latest In Beauty for those who have been subscribed to beauty boxes before and cancelled due to repeating disappointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment