Wednesday 7 November 2018

MUMSY BOX UNBOXING POST - NOVEMBER'S 2018 BOX


You ever love the packaging of a product so much, sometimes even more than the product itself? Well this month's Mumsy Box outer packaging has seriously got me like..damn

Because it's stunning and is the first of their boxes that I know I'm just going to have to keep.


I love the design. I mean it's just the kind  of design I would have wanted on my bedroom wall when I was a child and it seriously reminds me of the gold painted starts I had on my ceiling  and I always felt calm when I looked up at them.

All the boxes that come each month have a design on the box but this particular one is my favourite.

And if you watched my video on their October's box or read my blog post then you'll know I was seriously underwhelmed with the contents you received in the box and did feel pretty cheated for my money.

Well I'm glad to see that this month's box seems to be much better in value. I have really been enjoying the discovery of the products inside Mumsy boxes and would hate to have to cancel another box due to having disappointment each month.

So the products in this month's box are mainly skincare products with some treats thrown in too.

I know I kept saying for ages that I loved receiving face masks but boy I think I spoke to soon because I've been receiving so many face masks lately and have also received another box this month that is face mask geared so I have so many to try out. This particular mask is by the brand Spacemasks and is actually an eye mask which I'm definitely glad about as I haven't received an eye mask yet so I'll definitely be making use of this.



I was also pretty stoked to see a cuticle oil in this box as I suffer so badly from dry cuticles and nail grooves. Having a recent pedicure has helped but it's a ongoing problem for me.


There's also a sample size of the Reviving Facial Oil by Urban Veda. I'm pretty glad it's sample size as I do have a facial oil I occasionally use (When I remember to) and know that I have another one from a previous box to try if I did run out of the current one.


There is also a small bottle of the Shampoo, Bath, and Shower Gel by Amazing Grace. It does smell pretty nice and although I love shower gels and trying different ones I'm always skeptical when it comes to shower gels in beauty boxes as I usually find they're a let down. And the back of the bottle does say prolonged use can cause urinary tract issues. Not quite sure what to make of that.


There is another product from Urban Veda which is their Reviving Day Cream. I still need to get around to trying their facial polish and wash received in the previous Mumsy box.


And the final product is the Pure Mylk chocolate by Raw Halo.


That's all the products in this month's box and they have actually given prices for the first time.

1. Shampoo, Bath, Shower Gel by Amazing Grace - Rrp £19.50 / 489ml - SMALL SIZE - 30ML

2. Nail & Cuticle Oil by Absolute Aromas. Rrp £5.26 / 10ML - FULL SIZE

3. Reviving Day Cream by Urban Veda Rrp £18.99 / 50ml - SMALL SIZE

4. Reviving Facial Oil by Urban Veda Rrp £29.99 / 30ml - SAMPLE SIZE

5. Pure Mylk by Raw Halo Rrp £2.79 / 35g - FULL SIZE

6. Self Heating Eye Mask by Spacemasks Rrp £3.50 X1 - FULL SIZE

Are you a Mumsy box subscriber? What did you think of this month's box?

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. A+ to them on bringing in that cuticle oil! They are life changing!
    -Liv | https://andlivloves.com/

    ReplyDelete