Friday 21 June 2019

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - JUNE 2019 BOX

This month's box Glossybox is packed with all the essential products you need to get ready for whatever occasion you have coming up. With five products in total, each one comes full sized and with the value of the box being well over £100 pounds.

I was super stoked to see another product by the brand Avant just because of how expensive the brand is (Not something I can ever afford myself) and how positive the reviews are on the products performance. This particular product in this month's box is their pro perfecting collagen touche eclat primer. Silky, lightweight and universal it mattifies and softens your complexion while also reducing lines and wrinkles.


I'm kind of meh about receiving yet again another hair mask by the brand Husk because I have enough hair masks I am getting through and I'm not sold by the whole hair mask thing and don't agree with the costs for a lot of them. I received (There was 3 different ones you could have received) the Brut Rose deep conditioning mask that protects and hydrates colour treated locks.


There is a lip product in this months box and I'm super happy with the shade because I do tend to receive a lot of lip products in colours that just aren't right for me. This is the lip creme matte by Modelco which comes in a peachy nude. It boasts a long lasting and highly pigmented colour that instantly gives you a rich matte coverage.


I was disappointed to see another Sleek palette. Although I love the brand, this exact palette had only recently been in a Look Fantastic box which Glossybox come under the same company as Look Fantastic so it definitely was disappointing to see they had put them in both of their boxes. I will end up giving one away as having two is absolutely unnecessary as it's definitely a palette that will last forever. I got the palette in light and it features a contour shade, a blush, and a highlighter.


And the final product is by a brand I have never come across before. It's the eyeshadow chubby stix by Meech N Mia. Boasting a rich and creamy formula this highly pigmented gold eyeshadow pencil glides on effortlessly and promises amazing pay off.


Overall the box definitely doesn't come under some of my favourites but I am definitely happy with the primer and lip creme, will use the hair mask, will get rid of the palette and most likely the eyeshadow stick as well.

Each product is full sized but below is the RRP of each individual product with a total value of the box as well.

1. Pro Perfecting Collagen Touche Eclat Primer - Avant - RRP £85

2. Unwined Deep Conditioner - Husk - RRP £3.99

3. Lip Creme Matte - Modelco - RRP £15

4. Face Form Contouring Palette - Sleek Makeup - RRP £9.99

5. Eyeshadow Chubby Stix - Meech N Mia - RRP £12.99

Total cost of products £126.97 - Mothly subscription cost £10 + £3.25 PP

https://www.glossybox.co.uk/referrals.list?applyCode=JOSEPHINE-R3

You can use my code at get 20% percent off your first box subscription. I would get referral credits myself if you use my code just an fyi.

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? How did you feel about this month's box? If you're not subscribed, what do you think about the products? Have you tried any of them before? Do you think it's good value? Would you consider subscribing?


No comments:

Post a Comment