Sunday 16 June 2019

LOOK INCREDIBLE - JUNE 2019 BOX

I literally love receiving my Look Incredible box every month. It's honestly one of my favourite boxes and I'm always super excited to see what products I am going to receive and by which top brands. Although on the pricey side, you always get a high total value of the products combined, every product is always full sized, and there are so many products to try out and you always receive popular products by well known high end brands.

This month's box features four products. Included is the Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette by Becca. Featuring five brand new shades of Becca's iconic shimmering skin perfector pressed highlighter formula. Inspired by the dazzling light of the midday sun, this iconic formula is enriched with ultra-fine, luminescent pearls that absorb, reflect, and refract light to amplify your natural radiance.




I did actually try to find this palette on the Becca website and could not as apparently this is because it was limited edition and I believe released last year, although I did find a website selling it for half the original price. The reviews were all positive. It's certainly a stunning palette with pretty shades and the outer packaging is gorgeous.

There is also a lipstick by Tarte from their Rainforest of the sea collection. I was super excited to receive a product by Tarte and then actually found myself rather disappointed with the shade. I received a hot pink lipstick in Ocean Drive (fuchsia) Unfortunately bright pinks just do not suit me so I won't be using this lipstick and will pass it on. It's a bit gutting actually as I received a Tarte liquid lipstick in a previous box and it was in a deep red shade which I also haven't been able to use because red just does not suit me. I'm really hoping there will be a Tarte product in a Look Incredible box in the future that I will actually be able to use as I have yet been able to try anything from the brand.



Included is the Crystal Clear Lip Gloss by Elizabeth Arden. With a fresh spearmint flavour, just for fun, it delivers high shine impact.


I will also be passing this one on as I really don't like glosses much and have only one I have kept by so I know I will never end up using this.

The final product is the Anti-Ageing Cucumber Facial Mask by Skinchemists. The peel off mask contains chamomile extract and Arctic Bearberry extract which gives an intensive deep clean, lifting away excess oil, impurities and dead skin cells to reveal a renewed complexion. The cleansing mask helps to reduce the appearance of pores and protect against free radical damage for thorough refreshed, radiant skin.


Overall this month's box hasn't been the greatest. Two out of four products keeping isn't the best. I absolutely hate gloss products and I'm disappointed in the shade for the Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea lipstick.

1. Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette - Becca - RRP £41

2. Anti-Ageing Cucumber Facial Mask - Skinchemist - RRP £20

3. Crystal Clear Lip Gloss - Elizabeth Arden - RRP £18

4. Rainforest Of The Sea Lipstick (Ocean Drive Fuschia) Tarte - RRP £20

Monthly subscription cost £35 including PP - Total value for this months box £99

What did you think of this months box? Have you ever tried any of the products before? Do you think it's good value for your money? Would you consider subscribing if not?










No comments:

Post a Comment