Tuesday 18 June 2019

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - JUNE 2019 BOX

Okay, so this month's Roccabox has really rocked socks. I've absolutely loved every product from this month so it's definitely one of my favourite boxes I have received.

There are a total of five products and an extra treat too and their theme for this month is all about exfoliating, preening and prepping your skin, shedding off the Spring and defining those cheekbones, ready to snap your perfect smile.

The first product is by the brand Unicorn Cosmetics and is their beauty egg blending sponge. I haven't actually tried it yet but it's super soft and bouncy so fingers crossed it performs well. I love the beauty blender sponges and also love the Real Techniques blending sponges but I have never found a sponge that is as good as the Beauty Blender so it will be interesting to see how it compares.




The next product is the reviving exfoliating facial polish by Urban Veda. I have actually tried this polish before and really enjoyed it so will use this again. It says it is designed to be massaged in to stimulate circulation and to gently buff away skin cells to reveal deeply cleansed, soft and youthful skin.


I love Nip and Fab skincare products but haven't tried much of their makeup so I'm keen to try their definition medium sculpt fix stix. It says the definition medium sculpt has a caramel tone with a matte finish, creating the perfect shadow for sculpting and defining facial features. I'm hoping the shade won't be too dark so I will look the exact product up first before fully opening it as if I don't think it will be right for me I will just give it away. But if not, I will definitely try this out.


The daily defence moisturiser by Cetaphil is also included in the box. A light weight easily absorbed day cream, it hydrates skin and provides very high broad-spectrum UVA/B photoprotection to help defend skin against the effects of daily exposure to sunlight and help skin maintain its natural protective barrier. I do have a sample size of one of their products to try out so I will try it out with this one. It seems an affordable brand so hopefully the products work well.


And the final product is by the brand Monuskin. I absolutely love the brand and their products. I use their eye cooling gel each morning as well as their night renewal complex so I will be keeping their skin perfector and incorporating it into my daily skin regime.


1.The Beauty Egg - Unicorn Cosmetics - RRP £4.99 - Full Size

2. Reviving Exfoliating Facial Polish - Urban Veda - RRP £13.99 - Travel Size

3. Skin Perfector - Monuskin - RRP £29.50 - Full Size

4. Daily Defence Moisturiser - Cetaphil - RRP £8.59 Travel Size

5. Fix Stix Definition Medium Sculpt - Nip and Fab - RRP £10.95 Full Size

Total £68.02 - Monthly subscription cost £10 + £3.95 PP (Although I don't think the box value is accurate on £68.02 as this is if each product was full sized and two are not so I believe the total cost is actually less) I loved the products but the value could be better for this month in my opinion.

Are you subscribed to Roccabox? If so, what did you think of this month's products? If you're not subscribed, what do you think of the products in this month's box? Do you think it's good value for money? Would you consider subscribing?


No comments:

Post a Comment