Monday 3 June 2019

Roccabox Unboxing - May 2019 Box

I'm pretty late to blogging about May's month's beauty boxes so I'm probably way behind everybody else who have most likely had their posts up for weeks now.

But anyway, it's June now (It was actually middle of May when I finished this blog post but just forgot to proof read and publish so I've had to edit bits to reflect this month) and it's box number 5 of Roccabox 2019. I really love Roccabox and the type of products you receive. They're usually always different to other beauty boxes (Meaning you rarely get duplicates) and I'm always discovering new brands nearly every month.

This month's box theme is natural beauty and cleansing and detoxing ones' skin.

The first product is by a brand I have actually only heard about recently and have now actually received two different products by the brand in my beauty boxes this month. The Ice Source Hydrating Gel by the brand Polaar intensely hydrates skin whilst mattifying for a shine free complexion. It's unique complex of marine sugars gently eliminates dead skin cells to promote a brighter, more even tone. It's also vegan and paraben free too.


There is also a Charcoal and Bamboo Black Peel off mask by the brand T-Zone. It draws out impurities and peels away blackheads to unclog pores and keep skin clear.


I'm also curious to try out the Charcoal Soap Sponge by Daily Concepts. The 2 in 1 soap sponge hybrid tool combines detoixfying charcoal body wash with a mild exfoliating scrubber so you can skip a step and a product in the shower.


There is the Macadamia Ultra Noursishing Oil by Natural World. It's a hair treatment that helps lock in moisture and shine to nourish and repair, leaving hair feeling soft, frizz-free, and silky smooth. I actually have an argan hair oil I use so I will probably pass on this one as the one I am using is lasting a life time so I don't need two.


And the final product is something I will probably end up giving away as well as it's not my cup of tea and that's the Argan Lip and Cheek Colour Oil by Douvall's. It can be used to tint and nourish lips and cheeks. Applied as a light cream,  it transforms into a non-greasy moisturising oil, giving a natural petroleum-free luscious hydrating look. I hate rouge type of products that are anything but powder.


There was also a sample size of the Kierin NYC Perfume Sample. Honestly, it's such a unique smell and I kind of love it. I'm not entirely sure if it's my kind of scent but it's growing on me every time I spritz it on.



Below are the products listed with their prices

1. Ice Source Hydrating Gely - Polaar -Rrrp £33 for Full Size 50ml - Product mini size 25ml

2. Charcoal & Bamboo Black Peel Off Mask - T-Zone - Rrp £5.99 for Full Size 50ml - Product mini size 10ml

3. Argan Lip And Cheek Colour Oil - Douvall's - Rrp £16 - Full Size

4. Charcoal Soap Sponge - Daily Concepts - Rrp £6 - Full Size

5. Macadamia Ultra Nourishing Oil - Natural World - Rrp £1.99 - Full Size

6. Sample Size - Kierin NYC Nitro Noil Perfume Vial - Rrp £65 for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment