Tuesday 11 September 2018

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - SEPTEMBER'S 2018 BOX



Well hey everybody,

I've now received my third Roccabox and I'm here to let you all know what you can receive in September's box.

And before I get straight into talking about the products, I'll let you know a bit about Roccabox.

So Roccabox costs £10 a month with £3.95 postage. It varies each month on how many products you will receive but I usually find it's about five products, with some being full sized and some being mini sizes.

This month they've created a box featuring only cruelty free and vegan products. And this month's box features five products with only one not being full sized. Pretty great actually.

You get a card in every box which tells you a bit about the products, their Rrp, and what size they are.


They've included a lipstick in this box by the brand Kiko Milano. It's full size and costs £3.90. I got the shade Smart. It's a creamy lipstick and I'm digging the colour. It smells just like a Mac lipstick too. I will definitely wear this. And I'm pretty sure I've received a lipstick from this brand in a different shade from a previous beauty box before.



Another product which I'm not too fussed about is the Merci Handy dry shampoo. And that's only because I received the exact same one (Apart from the scent) in a previous beauty box. This product is full sized too and costs £4.90. I'm definitely planning to try out dry shampoo so if I end up becoming a huge fan then it's not so bad having another one. Otherwise I'll probably give this away.



The next product I was glad to have received is a lip balm by Bao Skincare. I've had to throw out a lip balm out that I absolutely loved so I'm definitely in need of a new one. This is again a full sized product and costs £4. I'm hoping it's going to help my lips as they're really dry lately and I find it hard to find a good lip balm.


The next product is the Brow Simplified Kit by Manna Kadar Cosmetics. It says it's full sized and is $39 but I have a feeling this is for the entire kit and this is just part of it. It's not very clear on the card to be honest. I don't know if I  would use this as I have a brow kit I already use and enjoy.


And the final product is the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask by Bliss. I think when I looked the product up online this size (Which is 15ml) is about £8 ish. The full size is 100ml. I'm definitely looking forward to using this. I'm pretty obsessed with face products at the moment because I'm trying to get a good routine going so exploring products and finding the right ones is pretty important to me.


And that's everything in this month's box. It's not my favourite box from them and they have done better but I'm not hating it either. Hopefully next month will be a better box for me. That's just the way beauty boxes go sometimes.

If you get Roccabox, what did you think of this month's box?

Xoxo

1 comment: