Sunday 16 September 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - SEPTEMBER 2018 UK BOX


September's box has finally come around and this month's box includes six products inside with five being full sized. 😮

And like always, you get a card which details the products received in the box with their Rrp and whether they are full sized or not.




I absolutely love masks so I was pretty stoked to see one included in this month's box. It's a Detoxifying Bubbling Mask with Activated Charcoal by the brand Beautypro.


The second product which is probably my favourite in the entire box is the Pure & Fabulous Eau De Parfum by Wild Garden. It's a pear, water lily, and warm amber scent and, honestly, it smells so nice. I would definitely use this as a daytime perfume and it's a good size to pop in your handbag too.



There is a brow product in this box which I'm not too bothered about. As I get my brows done professionally I don't typically do much with them. I do have a brow kit I use now and then and I'm pretty happy with it so I never feel like using anything else. The product is an Eyebrow Cream by Bang Beauty and I will probably get rid of it.



Another product by Karl Lagerfeld + Modelco is included in this box. I had received a blusher from the brand in a previous box. This product is a pencil in the shade Rosewood. I'm not sure if I would use this lip pencil either so I may give it away.



They have included a haircare product in this box which is a Scalp Detox by the brand Grow Gorgeous.


And the final product are some Be Fresh Antibacterial Wipes by Wet Ones. I love receiving products like this just because it's something that most people use a lot and need and it's always handy to have extra stuff like this.


And like I always do with every Glossybox post, I'll just list the products with the Rrp and what size product they are.

1. Detoxifying Bubbling Mask with Activated Charcoal by Beautypro. £4.95 - FULL SIZE

2. Pure & Fabulous Eau De Parfum by Wild Garden. £12 - FULL SIZE

3. Eyebrow Cream by Bang Beauty. Rrp £16.80.  - FULL SIZE

4. Lip Liner Rosewood by Karl Lagerfeld + Model Co. Rrp £25. - FULL SIZE

5. Scalp Detox by Grow Gorgeous. Rrp £28 - DELUXE MINI £7.37

6. Be Fresh Antibacterial Wipes by Wet Ones. Rrp £1.19 - FULL SIZED

So this month's box I really love. So many of the products are stuff I'm going to make use of. There's pretty much only one product I'm not bothered by using and that's pretty good for a box in my opinion.

If you have received this month's box what did you think about it?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment