Wednesday 19 September 2018

MUMSY BOX UNBOXING - SEPTEMBER'S 2018 BOX


Okay, so I know it's been ages since I've blogged anything but I've been pretty busy lately.

September has started as a good month to be fair.

Not only have I started my new job which I'm super happy about, I've subscribed to some new beauty boxes and I'm super excited about that too.

I'm pretty obsessed with beauty boxes to be honest. For me, they're fun, they're good value, and they're a little treat to myself from myself. It's something to look forward to receiving every month. I just love the surprises and I love discovering new brands.

I am subscribed to about six boxes now and hope to be able to film and blog about each one individually.

But onto the Mumsy boxW; which is probably a big favourite of mine.

Mumsy box costs £10 with £3.50 postage and you'll receive a box every month with a variety of different products such as makeup, skincare, sweets and snacks, and stationery, etc. How many products you receive every month varies, just like the sizes, but I definitely think what you receive is worth the cost of the box.

I definitely think it's a box suitable for anybody and really emphasises on having some 'you time.'

So this month's box contains seven products and a variety of different things.

I have received a product that I got in another box but I'm not too mad about it given what the product is. I'm really looking forward to trying out the Melting Shower Cream by Feather & Down. With calming lavender and chamomile essential oils I definitely can see this to be super soothing and relaxing. You get 50ml of product. I absolutely love shower gels and trying different ones and I get through them pretty quickly so I'm happy to have an extra one.


The second product is a Superfood Shine Shampoo by Evolve. It's for normal to dry hair and contains baobab and pomegranate. I have super long hair and get through shampoo and conditioner really quickly so I'm definitely glad to have more shampoo.


Another product is a natural balm by XO Balm. For hair, skin, and nails, it's fragrance free and preservative free making it suitable for sensitive skin. I'm not sure if I'll use this as I already have a balm from a previous box.


There are some sweets and some tea samples as well. There is a packet of Salted Caramel Chocolate Squares by Peakz. Some wine gums by The Real Wine Gum Company, and some herbal tea by Supertea.






The final product is a facial oil by Ermana. I've just started using facial oil so can see myself trying this particular product out.


This is my second box off Mumsy and I'm absolutely loving the box and what they put into it. They are a new company and I definitely think they are capable of growing a lot and getting a lot more people subscribed. I just love this box because I appreciate the type of products they look for. If you're someone who loves 'you time' and relaxing and soothing I definitely recommend checking Mumsy Box out and having a look at their previous boxes.

I am super happy I discovered this box and look forward to receiving more.

I can't tell you all the prices of each individual item as they don't list on the card you receive in the box and they don't let you know whether you are receiving full size products or not.

I've also done a video on unboxing Mumsy's box, including some other beauty boxes for this month. You can find me on Youtube under Josephine xoxo.

If you receive Mumsy Box then let me know what you think of this month's box. Did you love it or hate it?

Here's a link to the Mumsy website https://mumsybox.com/

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment