Saturday 22 September 2018

NEW BEAUTY BOX SUBSCRIPTION - WHAT PRODUCTS I PICKED IN MY SEPTEMBER'S LATEST IN BEAUTY BOX


Honestly, if you're a frequent visitor to my blog I bet you're getting pretty sick of all these beauty unboxing posts.

But I love them. They're literally one of my favourite things to blog about and I just have to blog about this amazing new beauty box that I have subscribed to. It's probably one of my favourite's and definitely out of all the boxes I have received this month.

Introducing 'Latest In Beauty,' they are a beauty subscription service but are a little bit different to other beauty boxes. With Latest In Beauty, you get to choose your own products you receive in your monthly box and choose the subscription for you, which means you get to pick how many products you would like to receive. Every month you get given a long list of different products to choose from and you simply add them to your order and it's as simple as that.

Not only that, if you're not swayed by that and love surprises then you can simply not bother picking your own products and they will instead be selected for you. It's a choice really.

It gave me such excitement to be able to choose my own products so freely and there were so many options to chose from. The subscription I chose was to receive 9 products every month which costs me £18 a month including delivery costs.

This is my first box and I'm going to dive straight into the products I chose.

So I'm really into skincare products at the moment, much more than makeup and have been receiving a lot of skincare products to try out. I did also pick quite a few in this box as well. I've been trying out a body lotion from the brand Sanctuary Spa and have been absolutely loving my experience with it. So I chose a mini body scrub from the brand too.


I'm not really a soap bar kind of person just because I usually don't find a nice smelling one and find they can be quite messy but I was curious to try the seaweed and mineral soap by the brand Rose & Co. I haven't gotten round to trying it out yet but it really does smell nice.


And I'm always going on about my hands so I'm always using lots of hand cream and saw they had one by The Organic Pharmacy. I'm hoping when I finish the one I am currently using, it will be pretty good.


I did put in a shower cream by the brand Feather & Down which I then did also receive the same one in a different beauty box. It smells really nice and I have used one bottle and found it wasn't as good as I had hoped it to be. I found you had to use so much product to get a good lather and when you can buy a shower gel or cream one like, say, Palmolive in the supermarket for 99p and a little goes a long way, I don't really feel like having to spend a lot more because a product doesn't go very far and a lot has to be used in one shower. I definitely wouldn't repurchase this particular product.


And yet again, I have picked out another product by Sanctuary Spa. The body lotion has pretty much made me want to try more products from them so I am glad there has been the opportunity to be able to pick products out. This one is the foaming micellar cleansing water.


I'm always wanting to make sure I have plenty of face cleansers and have never heard of the brand Amie before so I chose the 'Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish' to try out.


I've actually been receiving quite a few face masks lately in my beauty boxes but I have been wanting to try the face mask by Garnier so chose their moisture bomb tissue mask.


I also chose a shower oil by the brand Nuxe and am looking forward to trying it out.


And the final product is the 'Mist + Fix Spray' by Sportfx.



Latest in Beauty were also kind to add two extra products for me to try out. One is a hand cleansing gel by Merci Handy and the other is an eyeliner by the brand Ciate.




That's everything I chose in my September box. I'm really looking forward to selecting my next products. I'm super impressed. It's definitely my favourite September box out of all of them.

If you're subscribed to Latest in Beauty, then what did you pick in your box?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment