Saturday 24 March 2018

Sorting through outfits for the Summer - Daytime dresses (Part 2)

Hey guys,

I'm back with Part 2 of my Summer outfits post. I got a lot of views on Part 1 so thanks to everyone who read it.

I have done another sort out of my wardrobe and other clothes spaces I have and brought more stuff out. I'm hoping once it's more organised I'll take some pictures and pop them in a post.

Also I've cropped out my face in most pictures like my last post because I want to have the picture just fixed on the outfits for the point of the post and because I'm never happy with how invisible my makeup looks on camera (So if anyone can recommend something for that do let me know)

Anyway, so my last post I think I showed six dresses and you could probably see a Summer vibe in most of the outfits and similarities.

You'll find this post is going to show the same similar outfits because I do tend to see something I like, buy it, and then end up ordering the same style of outfits.

Plus I love these kind of outfits I'm going to show you because they're super comfortable and lightweight for the Summer and you can dress up or down wearing these dresses.






I literally bought three of the above dresses and it's probably one of my favourite dresses I own. It's super soft and comfortable and really good material for hot weather.





And then I ended up buying a very similar dress in a pink colour. They're honestly gorgeous to wear with heels if you're going for a drink during the day or I end up wearing them with some trainers if I go for a hike with my OH. They're so flattering.

And I got another basic dress, only slightly longer because I do prefer longer dresses.






And then I bought another similar one, only without the sleeves.




I really love wearing this dress with a tshirt underneath and sometimes without.

And once again I got another similar dress, just a slightly different style.



Like I said at the start of my post I do tend to gravitate towards similar dresses once I set my eyes on a certain dress. I end up really digging the style and make sure I have more than one to wear. And these dresses are so basic and so comfortable and good to dress up or down in.

And the last one which is slightly different is actually handmade. I didn't make it myself but bought it off an independent seller. It's super cute and, again, perfect for daytime.




So that is the dresses I have pulled out and plan to wear again this Summer during the days.

I do have other posts like this I plan to publish soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment