Friday 16 March 2018

Glossybox unboxing - March 2018 UK box

Hey everyone,

I'm back with another Glossybox unboxing post. I know it's later than usual but I literally only received the box yesterday.

I think there's been an issue with dispatches this month despite no confirmation from Glossybox on this. Only because I usually receive the box two days max after the dispatch date (Which was the 10th) and always get a dispatch email which I never received at all. I also know some people still haven't received their boxes as well.

But enough of that.

So this months box has gone back to the usual baby pink Glossybox. And you get your usual five products in the box too.




The card does seem to have the same pattern as one of the previous boxes. There are twelve products in total on the card and you get your five products out of the twelve. I do think they have worded it better this time and it's pretty clear you will get five products only. The last box did cause a lot of confusion for so many people due to poor choice of wording.

This is the card that has come with this box







It has the products listed and a description of what they are. It also shows if they are full sized or are travel size and the Rrp of each individual product. You also get a sneak peek of one of the products you will receive in April's box.

So the first product I received was a 'Sleep Repair Renewal Nourishing Mask' by MUDMASKY. It is a mask that you wear overnight and then rinse off the next morning. It says it's made from raw all-natural ingredients and hydrates and soothes and smooths your skin.




The second product in the box was a 'Soft Focus Pore Perfect HD+ by Figs & Rouge. It is a weightless, matte Serum designed to minimise the appearance of pores.




The third product I received was a 'Warm Nude Lipstick' by ORYZA BEAUTY. It says it's a semi-matte and satin finish. Okay, so this product is really not good. I did do a swatch of it on my hand and it is a gorgeous pigmented nude lipstick. However, the lipstick itself smells honestly like burning plastic. And looking on social media at what others have to say, a lot of others have been having the same issue with their lipstick. Glossybox have told me to leave it alone and they will update everyone as soon as Oryza give a response.




The fourth product I got was a 'SILICONE SPONGE' by Make Up Drop. To be honest I'm kind of meh about this product just because I've read so many reviews on silicone sponges, read blog posts and watched youtube reviews and most people seem to really have a hard time with these blenders and it's a lot of hard work to get the sponge to work. So to me it just seems pointless. I don't know if I'll end up trying it just to see or give it away to a relative who might be more interested.





The final product I received wasn't actually on the card and was a repeat product I received in a previous box. It was a blush creme by Apicia. I am unhappy about having a repeat product, particularly when it's a repeat product I received not long ago. Glossybox did respond to my issue and said it was a mix up but I am not the only one to receive the same product again and not only this product as well. Personally, I think they had left over stock they needed to use up. And if that was the case then they could have easily sold off the stock instead. I haven't been offered a product to be sent out which is quite disappointing. I feel that's the right thing Glossybox should be doing.




Here is a list of the products again and their Rrp.

1. Sleep Repair Renewal Nourishing Mask by MUDMASKY - (It doesn't say if it's full sized or not) £61

2. Soft Focus Pore Perfect HD+ by Figs & Rouge - FULL SIZED - £35

3. Warm Nude Lipstick by Oryza Beauty. - FULL SIZED - £15.95

4. Silicone sponge by Makeup Drop. - FULL SIZED - £14.50

5. Cream Blush by Apicia - FULL SIZED - £22

So I am kind of disappointed with this months box just because I'm not happy to receive the same product from a recent box and the lipstick is unusable so I feel like I've wasted my money.

I'm really hoping these issues going on are temporary as I love getting a Glossybox every month and would hate to have to look elsewhere.

For anyone else who gets Glossybox, what product did you receive? And how did you feel about this months box?

No comments:

Post a Comment