Monday 11 March 2019

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - MARCH 2019 BOX

This month's box is all about GRLPWR and celebrating all the things that make us fabulously female. Everything inside this month's box has been chosen to make us feel confident and ready for anything.

There are a total of six products in March's box. The first product I actually picked out in a different beauty box previously and that's The Perfect V Beauty Sheets. I actually only discovered after picking this sheet out that it's not a sheet mask for your face. I'm still kind of unsure what it's actually meant to do for your vagina but I am going to try it out because it's got me pretty intrigued.


Included is a Stress Check Roll on by This Works. I love these type of products as the scent is super soothing and relaxing but I don't quite get this product. It fades far too quickly to actually bask in the scent and have a chance to see the effects of the product.



There are also hair ties by PopBand which I also have two packs from seperate beauty boxes. I'll probably give this packet away. They work to hold hair up tight and kink free.


And like there has been for month's on end in almost every beauty box each month, another hair mask is included. The thickening hair and scalp mask intense by Grow Gorgeous is enriched with amino acids, pea peptide, caffeine, biotin and niacinamide leaving thin hair healthier, thicker and fuller looking. I will be giving this away as I still have a few hair masks for previous boxes I haven't yet opened.


There's also a Detox Purifying Recovery Mask by Mudmasky. It refines pores and brightens, whilst keeping your skin hydrated and smooth.


And the final product which is the most exciting is the Huda Beauty liquid matte lipstick. Unfortunately I have this exact shade Girlfriend so don't feel I need the exact same one. I'll be getting rid of this too. I definitely know this is pretty exciting to have in a beauty box and I was really excited when they announced a product by Huda Beauty. Just no point keeping the same liquid lipstick in the same shade.


This month's box hasn't been my favourite and that's only because a lot of the products I've already received and some products I also have plenty of. But I think it's a really good box and they did really well with the products.

Below is the products and their sizes and Rrp.

Thickening Hair & Scalp Mask Intense - Grow Gorgeous (Mini Size 60ml) Rrp £25 for full size 280ml

Detox Purifying Recovery Mask - Mudmasky (Travel Sized 20ml) Rrp £19 - £60 for for Full Sized 60ml

Liquid Matte In Girlfriend - Huda Beauty (Full Sized) Rrp £18

The Perfect V Beauty Sheets (Full Sized) Rrp £2.50

Stress Check Roll On - This Works (Mini Size 5ml) Rrp £16 for Full Sized 8ml

Hair ties - PopBand (Full Sized) Rrp £8

No comments:

Post a Comment