Saturday 9 March 2019

LOOK FANTASTIC - MARCH 2019 UNBOXING

Well hey everybody,

I absolutely love this month's beauty box from Look Fantastic and I am so over the moon with the products inside which really does make a change for me as I've been pretty on the fence with their boxes. So I'm actually excited to blog about this month's box.

Apparently this month's box doesn't have a good total value like some of their others boxes but I'm just really happy that I've had a box from them where most products I know I'm going to end up trying out and using and that have actually excited me.

Onto the contents ..

I was super excited to see a product by The Ordinary as I've been wanting to try their products for ages but just have never gotten around to purchasing anything. And this particular product I am definitely intrigued to try with having dry and dehydrated skin from time to time. The Hyaluronic Acid 2% helps to deliver long lasting moisture and acts as a hydration support to leave skin smooth, plump and youthful looking.


The hand cream by Rituals honestly smells so beautiful. A little bit goes a long way. It leaves your skin soft and it's not a greasy formula. I've been using it every day since receiving it. It says it contains Shea butter and organic rice milk and replenishes and rejuvenate hands. The smell literally reminds me of the Poison perfume by Dior.


I was really excited to see a product by Morphe as I've never tried anything from the brand before and I know there are a lot of mixed reviews out there so I'm curious about their products. The mini highlighter in spark is definitely not super pigmented and I think it will give a really subtle glow. I think I prefer that as some highlighters can be super blinding and be harsh to blend out.





Included in the box is the Madara Smart Anti-pollution Charcoal And Mud Repair Mask. Infused with antioxidants, vitamins, and essential minerals, this mask draws out dirt, impurities and pollution build up, leaving the complexion radiant and revitalised.


The Cleansing Foam by Omorovicza I will definitely keep and use as I get through cleansers quickly and I'm always trying out new products and discovering new favourites. Containing white lupin to energise the skin and detoxifying copper gluconate, skin will be left fresh and clear they say.


And the final product is the Eos Lip Balm. Enriched with Shea butter and conditioning oils to give softer and nourished lips, it's also certified 100% organic and natural.


I will give away the Eos lip balm as I have a lip balm that I currently use and know will last for ages. I'll probably get rid of the mask as well as I have loads at the moment to use up. I'm excited to try out The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid and the cleansing foam by Omorovicza. The Morphe highlighter I'll also get around to trying out too.

For this box I can't do a list of sizes and Rrp as they don't actually do that for Look Fantastic.

You can use my code if you are thinking about subscribing and receiving a discount - https://www.lookfantastic.com/referrals.list?applyCode=JOSEPHINE-R1JX

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment