Thursday 14 March 2019

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - MARCH'S BOX

So what did everybody think of this months Glossybox?

This months box has definitely been one of my least favourites by them in a long time. I felt the box was pretty underwhelming, not only in the products received but in the total value of the box as well.

I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting for this months box but compared to all the other boxes I have received for March, I really felt they were seeing ahead for Spring and tying in products for that. I just felt this month's box didn't have the same feel.

Although, I was super happy to see a product by The Body Shop. I received the Coconut noursishing body butter. I'm not usually a fan of coconut smelling things but it's so subtle and smells really really nice. And for some reason this month has been the month to receive body butters as this is my third body butter from the beauty boxes this month. So I'm probably glad this body butter is not full sized. Plus, I really dig the brands morals and ethics and their stance on the environment, animals, and people.



The next product I will end up giving away as it's not a product I could see myself ever using and that's the Dew Pot Utopia by Laritzy Cosmetics. I can't get to bed with any other highlighter than powder ones and have more than enough highlighters. One is literally enough and lasts forever.



Another lip balm is kind of disappointing to see as there is literally one in every beauty box lately. The Plumper Lip Balm by Bybi contains hints of peppermint and capsicum that protects dry lips, will plump your pout and enhance its natural shape. I will end up giving this away too as I have a lip balm I use and really enjoy, and that lasts ages too. Plus, I have a back up too. There's no point in having any more balms.



The Instant Matte Make Up Setting Spray by Essence is lightweight, oil free and non sticky, and will your keep your foundation in place. I've always wanted to try something from Essence so will keep this as I'm running low on my current setting spray.


And the last product is the Kiss Proof Lip Creme by Bellapierre. The shade I received is Incognito which is my kind of shade.



Below is the products listed with the size and Rrp.

Nourishing Body Butter by The Body Shop (Deluxe Mini 50ml) Rrp £15 for 200ml - £6 for deluxe mini.

Dew Pot Utopia by Laritzy Cosmetics (Full Sized) Rrp £15.30

Plumper Lip Balm by Bybi. (Full Sized) Rrp £9

Instant Matte Make-Up Setting Spray by Essence (Full Sized) Rrp £3

Kiss Proof Lip Creme by Bellapierre (Full Sized) Rrp 20

No comments:

Post a Comment