Friday 8 March 2019

MUMSY BOX - MARCH 2019 BOX

I haven't blogged on Mumsy box in quite awhile but I'm so over the moon with this month's box and the contents inside that it's been the second blog post on all the boxes I have received for March so far to have a really enthusiasm to get blogging about. (I swear my sentences never make sense :-\ )

And it's Mumsy Box first year so happy birthday to them. 🎂🎂

They actually went back to their first box design for their anniversary which I absolutely love and will definitely be keeping.


And the products are amazing and every single one I am super happy to have received.

The first product is a body butter by Sanctuary Spa. And if I haven't mentioned them loads on my social media enough, I'm literally in love with the brand and love their products. It says with a blend of Shea and cocoa butter, sweet almond and macadamia nut oil it melts into skin to leave it feeling instantly nourished and soft and smooth to touch.



There's also another body butter by the brand Feather and Down. I absolutely love this brand and the scent of their products. They're super soothing and relaxing and make you feel content in my opinion. I use their pillow mist and am pretty obsessed with it. It says to use this body butter at night time.




And I have actually received a product from this brand before in a different beauty box which I am sure was an eyeliner. This is the Lash to Lash mascara by Memi. Designed to separate, lengthen and curl your lashes, this mascara is water and smudge resistant.


There's a liquid lipstick by the brand Steve Laurant. I actually received a liquid lipstick by this brand before but was in a shade that just doesn't suit me so it's brand new. But this shade seems my kind of colour so I can't wait to try it out. It says it has a velvet like finish that glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I'm not sure why the tube name is different to the box. I'm definitely going to query it with Mumsy box before using.


And there is a tanning product in this month's box. As we are slowly creeping out of Winter, I have been expecting to see more tanning products making their way into the beauty boxes. This product is the St Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Moisture Miracle Everyday Body Lotion.


And the final product is a Moisturiser by the brand Philosophy. I have actually tried a shower gel and shampoo in one by the brand before. This award winning moisturiser is clinically proven to help renew your skin.



Mini Body Butter - Sanctuary Spa (Full Size 50ml) Rrp £2.50 50ml

Liquid Lipstick (In the shade Bestie) - Steve Laurant (Full size) Rrp £16

Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Moisture Miracle Everyday Body Lotion - St Tropez (Travel Size 50ml ) Rrp £14.50 for full size 200ml

Sleep Body Butter - Feather & Down (Travel Size 50ml) Rrp £8 300ml

Lash to Lash Mascara - Memi (Full Size) Rrp £10

Moisturiser - Philosophy (Sample Size)

No comments:

Post a Comment