Thursday 11 October 2018

WHAT PRODUCTS I CHOSE IN MY OCTOBER'S LATEST IN BEAUTY BOX


Another beauty box blog post.

I know they get pretty repetitive but if I'm going to blog about any of the beauty boxes I receive every month, then Latest In Beauty is definitely going to be one of them.

With this month's box being my second one off them, I am yet again really happy with everything I picked out and really do believe it's the perfect box for the those who have been disappointed with the kind of products they get in the other beauty boxes out there.

With Latest In Beauty, you get too choose the products for you. And you get to pick from the different subscriptions they have to offer.

I picked the subscription of choosing 9 products for £18.99 a month. All you do is wait for an email once payment has been taken out and you pick your products for your box. It's as easy as that.

This month's box I did pick out mainly skincare stuff again. To be honest there wasn't much exciting makeup they had to choose from and it was very limited on the products you could pick.

I've heard a lot about Micellar water by Garnier so really wanted to try it out for myself. I don't usually tend to use micellar waters or anything like that but wanted to give it a try. If you have sensitive skin and want something perfume free and gentle on the skin then this might be a suitable product for you.


And as mentioned in one of my recent blog posts, I'm pretty obsessed with Sanctuary Spa products at the moment. So I picked out their body wash to try out. As well as their Protect & Illuminate Moisture Lotion.



I've also chosen a hand cream by the brand Hill & Noble. It's their Orange Blossom & Mandarin. I honestly get through so much hand cream.


I also picked out some nail polishes as I'm really into doing my nails at the moment. I did kind of choose summery colours but I'm kind of that person who thinks who cares what nail polish should be worn in what season. Just do you.

I picked out the shade Roll In The Grass by Rimmel London. I love the colour and do agree it's more for summer but I'll still wear it in winter.


I also got the shade One Perfect Correct by Revlon. And a mini nail polish by Opi. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have a shade name on the bottle.




I don't really have dark circles personally but wanted to try the eye masks by Anne Semonin. I do tend to get tired eyes.


And finally the last product I chose is a crayon lipstick by Lord & Berry. It's a gorgeous orange coral shade and not something I would usually wear but wanted to try it out myself. Since I've been teeth whitening I'm really wanting to be able to try more bolder and warmer colours.


This is my second month box from Latest In Beauty and I'm pretty freaking obsessed with it.

If you're subscribed to Latest In Beauty, then what products did you choose for your box?





2 comments: