Tuesday 9 October 2018

BEAUTY BOX UNBOXING - LOOK FANTASTIC OCTOBER 2018 UK BOX


Another month is upon us which means lots of beauty boxes have arrived with new beauty products to discover.

If you frequent my blog then you'll know I am subscribed to a lot of beauty boxes and really am kind of obsessed with them.

But anyway,

Onto the Look Fantastic box, this is my second box from Look Fantastic with the first box I received off them being their Birthday Edition box. Which, by the way, I found pretty underwhelming considering.

This month's box features six products with a copy of Elle magazine included. I can't say what the product sizes are, meaning whether they are full sized products or not as Look Fantastic don't seem to include that in their box, nor do they give Rrp prices either. Which is a bummer in my opinion. It's definitely something they should be including.

I'm not a fan of every product in this box but I'm definitely more of a fan than the previous box.

I was really excited to see a blusher by Pixi but the shade does look like it won't go with my complexion so I may not use it. I've not tried any Pixi products before and I see mixed reviews so I'm pretty curious. I've received two products in my boxes by Pixi and neither are anything I would get to use which is sad.


I'm so obsessed with face masks too so seeing another one in one of the boxes didn't bother me one bit. This mask is the bubble mask bio detox by Talika. I've never tried a bubble mask before so I'm so excited to give it a try.


Another product I'm looking forward to trying out is the Mineral Body Lotion by Ahava. It smells so good honestly.


I wasn't that fussed on the lip tint by Dr Lipp. Lip tints aren't really something I've explored so I probably really should try it out before judging.


And the next product I haven't yet tried but am really looking forward to giving a go is the Night Renewal Complex by Monu. I have tried something from the brand before and remember really enjoying it. I'm really getting into skincare at the moment and finding what is good for me and a night cream isn't something I've been using.


And the final product is a Throat & Decolletage Cream by Prai. I am also definitely going to try this out as I never think of my neck when I moisturise and should be doing really.


That's the six products in this month's box. I'm quite happy with this month's box. I definitely prefer it to last month's which I did enjoy but I just think there's more in this box I feel enthusiastic to try out.

Are you subscribed to Look Fantastic? What did you think of this month's box?

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment