Sunday 14 October 2018

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - OCTOBER 2018 UK BOX


October's Roccabox is here and this month's box features five beauty products, with three of the products being full sized.

And if you're not familiar with Roccabox, they're very similar to the other beauty boxes out there but sometimes you'll see some collaboration boxes between beauty bloggers and influencers. Which is pretty cool in my opinion and really lets you discover new people out there in the beauty industry that can definitely get overlooked. 

I think they're quite a relatively new beauty box and I've been only been subscribed to them a few months but I have been really enjoying trying out the products in the boxes and discovering new brands that are out there. 

I was really happy to see a shower wash/gel/cream etc in this box. I absolutely love shower gels and find it's one of those things that you can never have not enough off. It's a bit like wipes and other stuff. This is a brand I haven't tried before and comes in the form of a cream foam. I have tried the Imperial Leather unicorn foamburst from a previous box before and absolutely loved it. I'm pretty sure I tried another foam product by Original Source and I quite like the foam shower products. This one is by the brand Bilou and is the cotton candy one. I love the packaging too.


And there is another face mask which seems to be a popular thing at the moment in beauty boxes. I'm sure other people would be fed up with so many similar products but face masks are usually done as a frequent thing anyway. I actually got the exact same face mask of this in a previous box from last month. I think it may have been from Mumsy box. The only thing different is the smell of the face mask. I haven't tried it yet so if I do end up liking it I do also have this one to also try.


I'm in need of a new brush and definitely something for tangled hair as I have super long thick hair that can get pretty knotted quickly so it was good to see the black diamond detangling brush by the brand Hairon. I will admit that I've actually been using this brush for my rug so actually still need to invest in a new hairbrush. Honestly, it does the job perfectly, lol.


I do love perfumes so it's nice to try out samples. In this box you get a sample size vial of the Agent Provocateur Aphrodisiaque perfume. I have tried it and it's definitely not my cup of tea. I wouldn't purchase a big bottle of this at all.


And the final product is the Coco & Eve 'Like A Virgin' hair mask. The product isn't their full size and to be honest hair masks aren't something I feel is necessary for myself. I'm fortunate to have healthy looking hair and any conditioner from the drugstore is good enough to use for me. I definitely wouldn't pay over £34 pounds for this kind of product, especially having tried hair masques of a similar size before and found I can use a tub up in under 5 washes.


That's all the products for October's box.

Make sure to follow me on twitter as I'm planning to do a Christmas giveaway soon 🎅🌲🎁 You can get me at @clownthatsmiles 

And you can watch my beauty box unboxing videos at Josephine xoxo over on Youtube.

If you are subscribed to Roccabox, then what's your favourite product in this month's box?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment