Sunday 8 July 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - LIMITED EDITION VEGAN BOX

Hey guys,

I'm back.

I have missed blogging so much. I feel like I haven't written anything in forever.

I'm actually away at the moment but had to return back home briefly for a job interview so I just had to pick up my Glossybox and take it back with me so I could blog about it. Hehehe.

And I'm so excited to let you know what's inside.

So every month I write a blog post on them and let you know all about it. And like every blog post I always give some information about Glossybox for anybody who may be new to my blog (hello) and hasn't heard of Glossybox before.

So Glossybox is a beauty subscription where you pay a monthly fee and get a beauty box which usually consists of skincare, hair, and makeup items. The box costs £10 with £3.25 postage and there are different subscription packages you can choose from. I usually find you get three full sized products and the other two being travel size. You get five products in total basically.

This box is slightly different as this isn't a monthly box (I'm still waiting for July's box) but a limited edition box. You pay slightly more but usually get more products and the box is always geared towards something. For example, Glossybox has had a Nars limited edition box. They're not a recurring thing if you know what I mean.

Anyway, in this box you get a total of ten products and all are vegan with the box being a vegan friendly one.

This is the little booklet that came in the box. This shows all of the products and gives a small brief description about them too.







You can also see their RRP as well.

In the box, you get the Tattoo Eyeliner by Kat Von D. It says this highly pigmented, 24 hour wear formula is waterproof and transfer resistant.

So, if you've read some of my other blog posts you'll know I've mentioned that I'm not very good at using eyeliner. I have been practising lately though and use an eyeliner that I received back in one of my previous Glossybox's. It is the Steve Laurent one and I'm really enjoying using it. I find it's really good to practice with as it doesn't bleed and you get a good pigment from it.

And although I haven't used a Kat Von D product before I don't plan to either due to the controversy surrounding Kat Von D herself. If you want to find out more just google Kat Von D controversy and you'll get all the information you need. It's completely a choice to support a brand or not but for me I have no plan to buy any of her products and support her.

I'll probably give this away.



Onto another product, is some matcha tea by Pure Chimp. This tea is specially grown matcha green tea leaves and are carefully ground so you can consume their natural goodness. Filled with antioxidants, they will boost your metabolism and improve your concentration. I love tea and haven't really explored other teas like green tea, spice tea, etc, so I don't mind trying these out as I probably wouldn't go out of my way to buy them to try myself.



This product is a natural, anti frizz serum and will come charging to the rescue to smooth and hydrate. Packed with argan oil, sweet almond oil and free from all nasties, it's perfect for taming uruly hair. I have so many hair care products at the moment to try out so I think I'll be having a sort through them and giving some away as I know I can't try all of them out.



The fourth product is an eye shading brush by So Eco. This makeup brush is made from sustainable bamboo, recycled aluminium, and cruelty free bristles. I don't have very many good eye brushes so I'm glad to have another one to use.



And another product is a Lip Fudge Plumping Lip Conditioner in Rosewood by Tropic Skincare.  Bursting with nutritious, exotic ingredients, this velvety, mint and vanilla scented balm is bursting with 26 lip loving plant extracts. The mango wax and vitamins help to plump, smooth fine lines, repair and protect. My lips have been really dehydrated lately due to the heatwave we have been having so I'm always open to trying new lip products out.



The sixth product is a Head & Hair Heal Masque by Maria Nila. This masque promotes a healthy scalp and stronger shinier hair. Like I said above I have loads of new hair care products to try and have a hair masque so I won't try both of them. I'll end up giving one away again.



I'm super excited to try this product out. The Vitamin E Super Hydrating Cream by Dr Organic. It says this organic moisturiser is packed with vitamin E. Aloe Vera, shea butter, cocoa butter, sweet almond oil and antioxidant. This can be used on your face and body and is good for scars, stretch marks, and mature skin.



You also receive a shampoo in this box. It's a Hydrate Shampoo. It contains aloe and natural ingredients to cleanse and moisturise your hair. It's pH balanced, free from damaging salts and sulphates and will leave your hair feeling silky soft. I have really long thick hair so I never mind trying out new shampoo and conditioners, especially when some can be expensive if you're trying them out for the first time.



Like most women, I have some cellulite so I was excited to see Birch Cellulite Oil in this box by Weleda. It says this zesty, natural treatment that's formulated to firm, smooth and tone your skin. It's made with organic birch leaf extract, plus the nourishing plant oils of apricot, wheat germ and jojoba. I definitely don't believe this gets rid of cellulite (Exercising and toning will help more in my opinion) but if it at least helps reduce the appearance of cellulite somewhat then it's definitely worth trying out.



And the final product is the Lemon and Lime Foaming Shower Gel by Original Source. It's packed with 100 percent natural fragrances and natural oils. This gel turns into foam as soon as it leaves the bottle. I've tried shower gel from Original Source before and really liked it so I'm going to like trying this foam one out.



1. Kat Von D - Tattoo Eyeliner - Rrp £17 for full size 0.55ml. (TRAVEL SIZE) Rrp £6.18 0.2ml

2. Pure Chimp - Matcha Tea - Rrp £4.95 20g pouch (FULL SIZE)

3. Noughty Haircare - Noughty To The Rescue Anti-Frizz Serum - Rrp £8.99 75ml (FULL SIZE)

4. So Eco - Eye Shading Brush - Rrp £5 (FULL SIZE)

5. Tropic Skincare - Lip Fudge Plumping Lip Conditioner In Rosewood - Rrp £12 (FULL SIZE)

6. Maria Nila - Head & Hair Heal Masque - Rrp £26.99 (FULL SIZE)

7. Dr Organic - Vitamin E Super Hydrating Cream - Rrp £8.49 (FULL SIZE)

8. Tints Of Nature - Hydrate Shampoo - Rrp £3.99 for deluxe mini. Rrp £6.99 full size (DELUXE MINI)

9.  Weleda - Birch Cellulite Oil - Rrp £2.95 for 10ml deluxe mini. Rrp £25.95 100ml full size (DELUXE MINI)

10. Original Source - Lemon and Lime Foaming Shower Gel - Rrp £3

So I'm really impressed with this limited edition box and I really am going to look forward to trying some of these products out.

If you got this limited edition vegan Glossybox, what did you think about it? Drop a comment :)

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment