Saturday 21 July 2018

I SPENT £5 ON A SURPRISE BEAUTY BOX ON EBAY AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT

Well hey everybody,

So I had the idea to buy a beauty box off Ebay and see what I could get from it. There was honestly so many different boxes at different prices, offering all sorts of products, not just beauty related stuff.

I opted for a beauty box costing me a mere £5 pounds and giving me no real clue as to what products I would get. At least brand wise I mean.

I have done a YouTube video for this and you can find me under Josephine xoxo by the way.

But I really wanted to blog this too because if you're on a budget but want to feel a bit of excitement then this might be a fun thing for you to purchase.

So when I bought this box the only description they had was that there could be a mixture of beauty items such as haircare, skincare, makeup, and beauty accessories. That was it.

So I thought why not.

And this is what I received....

So the products came tissue wrapped in a normal mailing box. Nothing exciting but who cares, right.

This was the first product I unwrapped



Not that I have anything against wash cloths but they're not something I use. I find they're quite unhygienic and you just have to keeping washing them all the time so you'd have to own a few to use between washes and just eh.

Anyway, the second product was this



Not excited by this either as I've got way too many haircare products to use up but shampoo is probably the thing I would usually get through quickly out of most haircare stuff. But still..

And this was kind of a surprise


I like candles. I don't use them often because of having cats and you know how that can go. I didn't expect to see this in the box either. I wouldn't really class this as a beauty accessories but I guess it goes with the whole relaxing in the bath kind of thing.

Now I didn't mind this in the box because I get through shower gels pretty quickly and it's always good to have spares



And the last product I was kind of meh about too




I'm not really big on body lotion. I have found most of the ones I have used just break me out and make my skin feel really greasy so I don't know if I would use this. I do have a body lotion to grab if I ever did need to use it and I would probably use it over this one.

So that's all the products I received. Five products for five pounds.

Was it worth it?

Probably not. But I didn't buy this box without knowing that most, if not all the products could have been a let down. That's just what happens when you don't know what you're going to get. If you like a surprise and want to do it for a bit of excitement and fun then do it. But remember you could become disappointed if you look at it like you're wanting to get your money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment