Tuesday 10 July 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - JULY 2018 UK BOX

I'm back with another Glossybox unboxing post.

My July box finally arrived this morning and as it's already somewhat later arriving than usual I didn't want to delay blogging and filming.

Before I get into the unboxing bit I'm going to give a brief explanation on what Glossybox is. Boring for those of you who may frequent my blog posts (As I always do this) but helpful for those of you who may not have heard about Glossybox before.

So Glossybox is a subscription service where you pay a monthly fee (£10 + £3.25pp) and in return receive a box containing five beauty products. I usually find you get three full sized products with the other two being travel size. There are different subscription packages you can choose from and you can get more information on the Glossybox website.

This month's box is different to the standard boxes you receive. It has a tropical beach ocean vibe kind of thing going on.

Here's what the box looks like


This is definitely my favourite looking box to date.


And this is the card that is with this month's box




Onto the products....

The first product featured in the box is the Sea Water Hair Spray by Senhor Do Bonfim. It says this is the perfect heat free curl enhancer for that effortless, windswept 'I've not even tried' look.

I know I'll be giving this away as I have too many hair care products to get through and I know I wouldn't reach for this anyway



The second product is the La Source Hand Therapy by Crabtree & Evelyn.

It's formulated with a marine blend of antioxidant-rich seaweed extracts and red sea algae. It says the hydrating power of hylauronic acid also improves your skin's natural moisturiser barrier.

I think I've said before in my post that I can get really dry hands so I'm always on the look out for a good hand cream as some can be really greasy or sticky and too quick drying.



The next product is The One 5-in-1 Wonder Lash Mascara by Oriflame. It lifts, curls, volumises, lengthens and separates.

I'm running low on my Maybelline X Gigi Hadid mascara and everytime I use the Barry M Lash Vegas 2, I keep getting super itchy eyes so I'm glad I have received a mascara as I now needed a new one to use.



And another product which I absolutely love is the Cheek Shell Brush by Inuwet. It says with short bristles, it's perfect for precision contouring, bronzing and highlighting.

I have some brushes like this one that are shaped like fishes and I've been meaning to blog and film using them to see how well they work so I'm definitely going to make sure I do that and include this brush as well.



The last main product is some Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste by Regenerate.

This is the first toothpaste of its kind to regenerate enamel and reverse the early erosion process. The ingredients form a fresh supply of enamel minerals, which wrap around your teeth.



And an extra treat that came in the box is a sachet of Duo Defence Sun Lotion by Hawaiian Tropic.

This sun lotion contains an anti-pollution layer for duo defence. It's infused with green tea extracts, mango, guava, papaya, and passion fruit.

I'm needing to buy a better spf sun lotion so when we have a hot day again, I will definitely try this sachet out and purchase if I think it's for me.



Below is the product list with the Rrp and the size of the products in the box.


1. Sea Water Hair Spray - Senhor Do Bonfim - Rrp £16 (FULL SIZE)

2. La Source Hand Therapy - Crabtree & Evelyn - Rrp £8 (FULL SIZE)

3. The One 5-in-1 Wonder Lash Mascara - Oriflame - Rrp £9 (FULL SIZE)

4. Cheek Shell Brush - Inuwet - Rrp £13.20 (FULL SIZE)

5. Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste - Regenerate - Rrp £2.50 deluxe mini 14ml. £10 full size 75ml (DELUXE MINI)

**Extra Treat** Duo Defence Sun Lotion Spf 30 - Hawaiian Tropic - Rrp £14.99 180ml (SACHET 7.4ML)

I really like this box again. Apart from one product, I'm interested in trying out all of the others. I'm impressed that there are four full sized products and it's nice to have an extra something included in the box.

If you are subscribed to Glossybox, let me know what you think of this month's box. Are you impressed? Do you hate it?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment