Saturday 16 June 2018

TRYING OUT THE SOPH X MAKEUP REVOLUTION LIPSTICKS

I'm back with another blog post and am so excited to tell you all about these three lipsticks that I have found to be an absolute steal.

If you're familiar with beautubers, then you may have heard of Sophdoesnails. 

Introducing her second collaboration with the brand Makeup Revolution (Now known as Revolution makeup) there is an eyeshadow palette and three stunning nude lipsticks to get your hands on.

As I'm not a huge fan of eyeshadow and because I have a few of my own that I could really do with making use of, I decided against purchasing her palette. Instead I found myself gravitating towards her lipsticks and found myself purchasing all three. And boy are they something.

I'll just start by saying I am an absolute fan of the packaging. Here's what these beauties look like



As you can see, the lid is a gorgeous rose gold and the outer lipstick is a matte nude. I'm a huge fan of that too. And if you take the lid off you'll see more of the beautiful rose gold



The lid has Soph X on and Revolution makeup


There are three shades available and all are on the nude spectrum.

The names are Fudge, Cake, and Syrup.

Syrup is a brown nude.
Cake is a pink nude
Fudge is a chocolate brown

The lipsticks have a creamy consistency and boast a satin finish. The lipstick are 3.2g and are cruelty free.

This is what they look like. From left to right, Fudge, Cake, and Syrup.




The lipsticks have Soph X engraved along them.

As you can see, I've already made use of these and I can tell you that they're absolutely beautiful. The shades are gorgeous and suit all skin tones and they definitely are creamy on the lips.

Here are some swatches to show you




From left to right, Fudge, Cake, and Syrup.

These lipsticks retail for £4 and you can get these directly off the Revolution website and Superdrug.

Needless to say, I am a fan of these and think they are a steal for the price.

You can also purchase an eyeshadow palette as part of the collection and her first collaboration (This being her second) you can also still purchase her first palette and also a highlighter palette.

I've also done a Youtube video swatching these and doing a lip demo. You can find me under Josephine xoxo.

If you've tried anything from her collaboration, let me know what you think.





2 comments:

  1. These look incredible - thank you so much for sharing your photos and thoughts! I love the packaging too and I'm definitely going to try out Cake after reading this post!

    Sending you good vibes!

    Nati x | http://www.lifeaftercoffeeblog.com | @NAfterCoffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,

      Thanks so much for reading my post and for your comment. It means a lot.

      I definitely recommend trying these. They're such good value and the quality is decent too.

      Take care
      X

      Delete