Saturday 9 June 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING JUNE 2018 UK BOX

I'm back with another Glossybox unboxing post. I swear this is one of my favourite things to blog about.

I'm always so excited to receive my box and really enjoy letting you all know what products I get, and what I think of the current month's box.

And like I do with every Glossybox post, I'll let you know a bit about Glossybox. So they offer different subscription packages and if you visit their website you'll be able to get more information on that. The box is £10 a month with £3.25 postage and you always get five products with three I find usually being full sized.

And like all the boxes you receive, you always get an information card which explains the products in your box with their Rrp.

This is what this month's card looks like









The first product I'll mention is an Eye Cool Gel by the brand Monu Skin. It's meant to help soothe and refresh your tired eyes, delivering immediate results.



The second product is a Glycolic scrub fix by Nip + Fab. Containing 3 percent glycolic acid, salicylic acids and fine grains, it says your skin will be refined and brightened. It also has a grapefruit scent.



The third product is a Mystic Black Deep Hair Mask by Novex. This hair mask is meant to leave your hair feeling hydrated, free of frizz, tangled and split ends. Enriched with baobab oil, it's free from any nasties including parabens, sulphates and silicones too.



The fourth product is a Gentle Eye Makeup Remover by Gatineau. This gentle eye makeup remover is oil-free and formulated with cucumber, green tea and aloe Vera.



And the last product is a Shade Stix by the brand Laritzy Cosmetics. It's a multi-tasker and can be used as a bronzer or for contouring. It's cruelty and paraben free.



I'm really excited to try the contour stick as I've been looking for a new contour to try. I'm also looking forward to trying the Nip + Fab scrub as I'm always looking to try new face products and I have been wanting to try more products from Nip + Fab as the last product I tried was really bad, so I've been wanting to give other stuff of theirs a go. And I'm curious to try out the eye gel. I don't really get puffy or baggy eyes but it's still interesting to give it a try.

I'm not so interested in the makeup remover as there was one in last month's box and I'm not all that fussed on the hair mask as if you read my Superdrug Haul post then you'll know I have that coconut hair mask to try as well as the argan hair therapy products.

I love this month's box. There isn't anything I hate and there are new brands I have never heard of to try again so I'm looking forward to that.

If you receive a Glossybox, let me know what you think of this month's box.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment