Monday 9 April 2018

Glossybox unboxing - April 2018 UK box

Hey everyone,

I'm back with another Glossybox (April's box) unboxing post.

I'll just start by saying I was really pleased with how quickly I received this months box. If you read my last Glossybox post on March's box then you'll know I didn't rate the box all that well. From a late delivery, no dispatch email being sent, to repeat products and bad smelling products, I wasn't that impressed.

I will mention that the information card (On what products you get in your box) makes perfect sense too. As one of the boxes previously there was a lot of confusion  caused on how many products, and what products, you should have received. This is what the product card shows by the way. 








So I'll just say a little about Glossybox again. The box costs £10 with £3.25 postage and you always get five products with three usually being full sized. There are different subscriptions you can choose from as well.

Anyway, so

The first product in the box is an 'Unicorn Marshmallow Foamburst' by Imperial Leather. It's a limited edition body wash  infused with marshmallow extract.




I know some people have been really bummed about receiving this product just because of the retail price and because it's usually easy to get in most supermarkets and drugstores. I'm obsessed with shower gels and love trying new ones out but sometimes I can tend to use the same product all the time (Habit and all that) and usually end up buying the same shower gel every time I run out so getting a different one in my Glossybox is always exciting.

The second product in the box is a 'Fat liquid eyeliner' by Eyeko London.




To be honest I'm not really a fan of eyeliner and I know I received an eyeliner in a box previously so I may just give this one away to a friend or family.

The third product I received was a 'Matt effect transparent loose rice powder' by Affect Cosmetics. It says it's a combination of mica and rice starch which gives a perfect matte finish.






I'm really glad I received this product just because I've been meaning to buy a new setting powder after the one I had was, well, shit so I'm really looking forward to trying this.

The fourth product in the box was an 'Angled brush' by Glossybox themselves.

I never find I have too many brushes so I'm always happy to get a new brush and I'm looking forward to trying a Glossybox product too.




The final product is a 'Baked blush - Light Beige' by Karl Lagerfield + Modelco. It says the luxurious pressed powder and micronized colour pigments deliver a sheer, natural radiance that lasts all days.






I absolutely love this blush. It's a really gorgeous subtle pink blush and doesn't look chalky or glittery. I think it'll look really pretty as a highlighter. I'm excited to try it out.

Here are the five products with their Rrp.

1. Unicorn Marshmallow Foamburst - Limited Edition - Imperial Leather - Rrp £3.15 - FULL SIZE

2. Fat liquid eyeliner - Eyeko London -Rrp £16 - FULL SIZE

3. Matt effect transparent loose rice powder - Affect Cosmetics - Rrp £9.35 - FULL SIZE

4. Angled brush - Glossybox - Rrp £5.50 - FULL SIZE

5. Baked blush - Light Beige - Karl Lagerfield + Modelco - Rrp Launch date yet to be released

I'm really happy with this months box. Apart from the eyeliner which I'm not too keen on I'm really happy with the products I have received and am really looking forward to trying each product out. 

If you have received this box let me know what you think.

♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment