Tuesday 13 February 2018

Glossybox unboxing - February 2018 UK box

I'm finally here with my post on February's Glossybox unboxing.

It feels a lot later this month but I did only receive this box on the 10th and I swear I was receiving the previous boxes a lot earlier.

Anyway, this month is another themed box called 'Galentines' which, by the way, I didn't even know what that meant until I looked up the meaning today.

So this is what the box looks like.


It's got a really cute design showing lips, rainbows, lipsticks, etc. And the box is dark pink instead of their usual baby pink colour. 

The previous boxes I have received have always been five products, with four being full sized. 

This months box has been different to the others with only three products being full sized so I don't know if this is just because it's a special edition box or there really can be a change now and then depending on what's in the box.

As usual you get an information card in your box listing all the products you should receive with some information and an Rrp price too. 



This months box really did confuse me because the card listed eight products in total and I had only received five. Apparently this confused a lot of other people too who received their box as the card didn't specify how many products you would actually receive and Glossybox confirmed there was eight different things of which five you could receive. To be honest I found it quite misleading. 



I was quite excited to see an eyeshadow palette by the brand Sleek. I have tried other products from them before and have been wanting to try out their eyeshadows. 





There are a mixture of shimmers and mattes and the palette I received was 'Vintage Romance' 

I also received a nail Polish by Cianté. It says they are PETA certified and vegan friendly. 


The third product I received was a 'Makeup Mist Glow-Plexion by Studio10 Beauty. It says the mist instantly primes, refreshes and hydrates lacklustre skin. They say it can apparently be used as a setting spray too.


The fourth product was a '24-hour Aqua Repair Facial Serum' by Skin Chemists London. It is suitable for all skin types and minimises redness and delivers deep hydration.



And the last product I received was a 'Nude Pop Lip Tint' by Steve Laurant. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. 




1. Sleek Makeup eyeshadow Palette. Divine eyeshadow palette. Various colours. (I got Vintage Romance) £8.99 - Full Size.

2. Cianté London. Geology & Paint Pots Various colours. (I got What the shell) £9 for full size. - £6 for mini size  - Mini size. 

3. Studio10 Beauty. Makeup Mist Glow-Plexion £26 - Mini Size (£14 travel size) - Mini size.

4. Skin Chemists London. 24-hour Aqua Repair Facial Serum £64 - Full Size.

5. Steve Laurant. Nude Pop Lip Tint  £17 - Full size. 

So I absolutely loved the products in this months box. I'm really looking forward to trying out the products and felt there was a good selection. I'm just really unhappy with only having three full sized products and felt Glossybox really did mess up on their information card. They could have definitely worded the information better. I don't think there would have been so many complaints otherwise.

I have only been receiving Glossybox since last November and this is the first box I've received where I haven't been entirely happy so I'm not too fazed. As, like I said, the products are great.  The marketing not so much.

If you got this months box let me know what you think of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment