Saturday 13 April 2019

Roccabox Unboxing - April 2019 Box

This month's Roccabox has arrived and a few products out of this box I'm pretty excited to try out.

Included in this month's box are a total of five products with three of them being full sized.

I'm so excited to see a set of nail stickers. It's not something I have seen from a beauty box before.  These ones are by the brand Mepsy. I've never tried gel nail stickers so I don't know how tricky they are going to be but I'm definitely going to give them a try. Plus, if I'm impressed and want to try more from the brand there is a 30% percent discount to be used. I did always assume nail stickers were to be put on top of plain acrylics so I'm glad that's not the case as this looks much easier. They're a gorgeous set too.


The next product is the Nutritive Encapsulate Serum by Nexus. It says replenishing up to 14 days of lost proteins in just one use, this powerful serum restores hair fibres to unlock beautiful strength and movement.


I'm tired of receiving hair care products. I'll just be getting rid of this.

And another disappointing product to see is the Shodo Eyeliner Pen by Lord And Berry.


There's too many eyeliners in beauty boxes and I don't understand the need for so many as they last a life time. It's going to be another product I will be parting with.

And a familiar brand name that has been popping up in beauty boxes lately is Vitamasques. I received their Jade Sheet Mask. I've tried a few of their masks from beauty boxes recently. I absolutely love sheet masks and find they are one of my favourite type of masks to use. Vitamasques have some real good masks and then some not so great ones. Hopefully this one will be good.


And the final product is the Flash Cleanse Micellar Water by Balance Me.


Featuring a blend of hydrating, anti-ageing and calming ingredients, this flash cleanse micellar water is the perfect quick cleansing solution for all skin types.

I use the micellar water by Garnier and think it's really good for the price. I couldn't see myself paying any more than what I pay now but I will try this out once I come to the end of the micellar water I am using currently.

Below is the products listed with their Rrp and whether they are full sized or not.

1. Nutritive Encapsulate Serum - Nexus - Rrp £24.99 for 60ml (Travel Size 15ml)

2. Gel Nail Stickers - Mepsy - Rrp £9.95 (Full Sized)

3. Shodo Eyeliner Pen - Lord And Berry - Rrp £16 (Full Sized)

4. Jade Face Mask - Vitamasques - Rrp £5.99 (Full Sized)

5. Flash Cleanse Micellar Water - BalanceMe - Rrp £16 for 180ml (Travel Sized 30ml)

No comments:

Post a Comment