Friday 21 December 2018

ROCCABOX UNBOXING - DECEMBER 2018 BOX


It's the last month of the year which means the final beauty boxes of 2018. And it's been so fun receiving boxes each month with new brands and new products to discover and try out.

And I've really loved being subscribed to Roccabox. I've enjoyed pretty much every box from them that I've received and feel the box is good value for your money.

This month's box has five products and I've been pretty impressed with what I have received.

I really loved last month's box from them as well. It was slightly different and I like how they decided to go that way with their box. They do try and keep a change all the time which is nice.

This month's box has some interesting products to try but the reason I think I've probably given this box a thumbs up is because the products are stuff I actually feel I am going to use because I need them.

I absolutely love the smell of the products by Feather and Down. They really are that kind of smell that instantly relaxes you and can put you to sleep. I did try their shower cream which I wasn't a big fan of as the lather was absolutely rubbish but I'm hoping the pillow spray from them will be good instead. I am definitely going to try it out.


Although, I chose the Soaper Duper hand cream in a different beauty box, I'm also happy to have received their body lotion in this month's box as well. It's definitely something I am going to try out. Their products smell absolutely amazing too.


Included in this month's box is a primer by Figs & Rouge. I actually received this product in a different beauty box and have only just gotten around to trying out. So if I end up enjoying it (I really have only just started using it) then it'll be nice to have a back up.


The lip pen by Ellis Faas is definitely intriguing. I absolutely love the packaging too. Not sure if the colour will be for me though.


And the final product is an eye mask by Biocell. I absolutely plan to have a pamper session before the festivities start so I am going to try this eye mask out.


I've really enjoyed Roccabox and can't wait to see what they bring for 2019. Are you subscribed to Roccabox? What did you think of this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment