Monday 17 December 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - DECEMBER'S 2018 UK BOX


I'm so late to blogging this month but work has been so hectic lately that I come home absolutely drained with no will power to write anything and the weekends have been just as busy lately.

So I am pretty behind on blogging about this month's beauty boxes and am probably behind everybody else but I am still adamant to get them posted and let you all know my thoughts on the final beauty boxes of 2018.

So this month's Glossybox contains five products that are all FULL SIZED 😮 and including one extra treat.

Pretty impressive, huh?

Well, that all depends on if the products have been right for you. Because I know so many people were left pretty underwhelmed with this month's box.

And not to get ahead of myself, I'm just going to go straight into letting you all know what
products were in this month's box.

So you get your information card in the box which just lets you know product information, as well as the size of the product you are receiving and the Rrp as well. You also get a sneak peek of one of the products you will receive in the next box ahead.



I was definitely fine with receiving a shower gel in this box. I know others get very annoyed with such products like this but I love shower gels and trying different ones and have been wanting to try the new 'Fantasy Icons Cosmic Unicorn Shower Gel' by Imperial Leather. Honestly, they are super good shower gels and are really inexpensive too.


I'm not really a fan of red lippy as I find it makes my lip look tiny and doesn't ever compliment my looks. And others tell me I look washed out with reds so I was kind of bummed to see the 'Relentless Matte Lip Crayon' by Winterberry in this box. I mean it makes sense if there is going to be lip products in this month's box then they're going to be a shade of red. Just unfortunately I don't pull it off, although I'm sure it's amazing; I do love a good lip crayon.


A highlighter has also been included which is the 'Shimmer Roll' by Bellapierre Cosmetics. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of highlighters that are not powdered so I don't even know if I will bother trying this out.


The same applies to the 'Liquid Jelly Blush' by Bali. I very rarely wear blusher and when I do, again it's powdered and I know I have a cream blusher from a previous box so don't feel I need something quite so similar.


And the final full sized product, I have also received in a previous box and not yet gotten round to testing out. And that's the 'Divine Hydra-Gel Lip Mask by Beauty BLVD. I definitely am going to try it out eventually so if I like it, I'll have a back up and if I don't, well, I can just give it away.


The extra treat included is 'The Incredible Pore Strip's by Maybeauty.



Below is the list of the products with their Rrp

1. Shimmer Roll by Bellapierre Cosmetics - FULL SIZE Rrp £19.99

2. Fantastic Icons Cosmic Unicorn Shower Gel by Imperial Leather - FULL SIZE Rrp £1.99

3. Divine Hydra Gel Lip Mask by Beauty BLVD - FULL SIZE - Rrp £7.50

4. Relentless Matte Lip Crayon by Winterberry - FULL SIZE - Rrp £16.95

5. Liquid Jelly Blush by Bali - FULL SIZE - Rrp £12

Extra Treat - The Incredible Pore Strip by Maybeauty - Rrp £3.50 - FULL SIZE

Total - £61.93

I didn't think much of this month's box. The price point of it has nothing to do with it either. I know this was the issue for a lot of people but the total value of the box is over sixty pounds so it's still worth the monthly price of £10 pounds. I was pretty underwhelmed just because the products weren't really for me. But as I've said before that's the thing with beauty boxes. You don't know what you're going to receive and it's a risk you take. I know last month's box off them was great and I know some people have loved this box but so it's just the way it goes sometimes.

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? What did you think of this month's box?





No comments:

Post a Comment