Thursday 9 August 2018

GLOSSYBOX UNBOXING - AUGUST 2018 UK BOX (PRIDE EDITION)

It's that time again. My Glossybox arrived today and now I've finished filming the unboxing of it, it's time to blog and let you all know what's in this month's box.

So this month's box boasts six full sized products with the box being pride edition.


Glossybox will be supporting the LGBT community this month with fundraising events. It's been 50 years since the decriminalisation of homosexuality. I also learnt something from this box and from reading the articles Glossybox have been posting this week; The colour meanings of the rainbow flag and I'm glad to have learnt this piece of information. I'm really happy to see Glossybox doing something like this and being part of the LGBT community. It's good to spread awareness and be part of a community that has to fight to get the support and equality that should not have to be fought for.

Oh and did I mention there are six full sized products. Because there is.

Rimmel London have joined this month's box with two of their products included from their Ink Me range. The Heart Stamp Tattoo...


And the sticker tattoo's.




I'm just reminded of my childhood with having fake tattoos to stick on my arm and then having such a hard time getting the buggers off. Oh, the nostalgia.

And I'm super excited to try the 'Lets Pre Glam Perfecting Sheet Mask' by Victoria's Secret Pink. I haven't done a face mask in ages so I'm super keen to have a nice bubbly bath, stick a face mask on and chill out.




I'm not feeling the love for the Lip & Cheek Jam by Trifle Cosmetics just because it doesn't really interest me and I know I probably wouldn't reach for it. I can see myself getting rid of this product.



However, I am intrigued to try out the Astrolight highlighter by Kaleido Cosmetics.




And I know blue is the colour everybody is using right now but I'm super not keen on 'The Shadow Paint 703' by 3INA. Especially with how the formula is.



Below are all the products with their Rrp

1. Rimmel London Heart Stamp Tattoo £4.99

2. Rimmel London Sticker Tattoos £4.99

3. Victoria's Secret Pink Let's Pre Glam Perfecting Sheet Mask' £5

4. Trifle Cosmetics Lip & Jam £17.50

5. Kaleido Cosmetics Astrolight highlighter £13

6. 3INA The Shadow Paint 703 £8.95

Total £54.43

Did you get this month's box? What was your favourite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment